Advertisement

Outhousers - Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics Now On Graphicly!

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mike Luoma
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Creator

Outhousers - Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics Now On Graphicly!

Postby Mike Luoma » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Mike Luoma here - creator and publisher behind Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics - happy to announce that we've now partnered with Graphicly to make Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics more readily and easily available to read on your iPhone, smart phone, iPad or any tablet or computer!

The thing that impresses me about Graphicly is their "flow" - they adapt comics, it's not just a pdf download - their flow brings up parts of the digital "page" as the story flows along, highlighting and popping up individual panels and dialog without sacrificing the comic book "feel".

If you've never tried Graphicly it's worth checking out. There is a Graphicly app for Adobe Air that lets you read them on your PC, so this isn't just for techies.

Right now, you can get Panthea Obscura: Deifornication through Graphicly. Each of the issues is 99 cents and features full-color art by Juan Carlos Quattordio with lettering by Pablo Lizalde. The cover to issue one features art by guest artists Ethan Slayton and Mike Sellers.

I'm just beginning to get my books up on their site. As they DO work to adapt the books they offer through their site and apps, it takes a little bit of time to get titles up and running, but my experience with them has been fantastic so far. And more titles are coming!
Get FREE comics, audio books, downloads and more at Glow-in-the-Dark Radio!

Advertisement

Alchemic_Spider

Liked in: 63 posts

Re: Outhousers - Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics Now On Graphi

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Stop Pimping!

Psivage
FROGMAN

Liked in: 28 posts
Title: shake it baby, shake it good!
Formerly: Cat-Psivage

Postby Psivage » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:21 pm

Ban his ass!

both made by Cat-Scratch

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Psivage wrote:Ban his ass!

Wait, wait. Let's not be too hasty. After all, he did call Punchy a dick and that's gotta be worth somethin'.
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Psivage
FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Wait, wait. Let's not be too hasty. After all, he did call Punchy a dick and that's gotta be worth somethin'.

make him a mod!

both made by Cat-Scratch

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 241 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 am

Mike Luoma wrote:Mike Luoma here - creator and publisher behind Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics - happy to announce that we've now partnered with Graphicly to make Glow-in-the-Dark Radio Comics more readily and easily available to read on your iPhone, smart phone, iPad or any tablet or computer!

The thing that impresses me about Graphicly is their "flow" - they adapt comics, it's not just a pdf download - their flow brings up parts of the digital "page" as the story flows along, highlighting and popping up individual panels and dialog without sacrificing the comic book "feel".

If you've never tried Graphicly it's worth checking out. There is a Graphicly app for Adobe Air that lets you read them on your PC, so this isn't just for techies.

Right now, you can get Panthea Obscura: Deifornication through Graphicly. Each of the issues is 99 cents and features full-color art by Juan Carlos Quattordio with lettering by Pablo Lizalde. The cover to issue one features art by guest artists Ethan Slayton and Mike Sellers.

I'm just beginning to get my books up on their site. As they DO work to adapt the books they offer through their site and apps, it takes a little bit of time to get titles up and running, but my experience with them has been fantastic so far. And more titles are coming!

Hello. If you contact BlueStreak or S.F. Jude Terror they would be happy to discuss ways of working with you to promote your books. Signing up to the forum just to pimp your wares will only get your account deleted, so I suggest the former course as being the wiser of the two.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 969 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 am

While we would be happy to publish any press info like the OP on the front page as Nieto said, we also welcome these types of threads by creators in The Artists Corner forum. It's just that our members are more likely to view this sort of thread in The Asylum or The Newsstand as spam and get annoyed by it.

/explain'd

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 969 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 am

That being said I've moved this to the Artists Corner.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:While we would be happy to publish any press info like the OP on the front page as Nieto said, we also welcome these types of threads by creators in The Artists Corner forum. It's just that our members are more likely to view this sort of thread in The Asylum or The Newsstand as spam and get annoyed by it.

/explain'd

While we would be happy to be annoyed by your spam as Jude said, we also welcome these types of threads as long as they come with tit pics.

/explanation explain'd
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon

Mike Luoma
Fish-Smackin' Knight

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Creator

Postby Mike Luoma » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 am

Tough Crowd. Too bad indy creators aren't welcome here. Feel free to ban me, but there's really no need. Folks are pretty rude here, I won't be back. I'll also be sure to let other creators know this is hostile territory.

Have tried contacting you guys in the past. Usually i get a nice initial response and then... nuthin'. Just trying to entertain folks with comic books... sorry this is a problem here.
Get FREE comics, audio books, downloads and more at Glow-in-the-Dark Radio!

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 241 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:49 am

Mike Luoma wrote:Tough Crowd. Too bad indy creators aren't welcome here. Feel free to ban me, but there's really no need. Folks are pretty rude here, I won't be back. I'll also be sure to let other creators know this is hostile territory.

Have tried contacting you guys in the past. Usually i get a nice initial response and then... nuthin'. Just trying to entertain folks with comic books... sorry this is a problem here.

Perhaps you should re-read what Jude just told you.

Psivage
FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Mike Luoma wrote:Tough Crowd. Too bad indy creators aren't welcome here. Feel free to ban me, but there's really no need. Folks are pretty rude here, I won't be back. I'll also be sure to let other creators know this is hostile territory.

:D

Hurt feelings?

both made by Cat-Scratch

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Butt hurt, party of one: your table is ready.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Guess what song it plays

Alchemic_Spider

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:01 pm

I doubt this guy would take criticism well. :lol:

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Creator's Corner