Advertisement

Baby Blue

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BladerCT
Whippersnapper

Liked in: 0 post

Baby Blue

Postby BladerCT » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Baby Blue is an action comedy comic book series I started back in the summer of 2008 when I was 12 years old. I wrote and drew the original issue and my two friends inked the pages and then printed copies of the book months later. So far there are 4 issues in the series with the 5th being worked on as I speak. And now these comics are purchasable online at comedyteamshop . weebly. com and there are sample pages if you interested in taking a look

Here's the basic outline of the story

"An alien organization with intentions on uniting the universe together called the U.P.F. (United Planets Federation) sends two of it's agents to planet Earth, they planned to land in Washingtion D.C. but something goes wrong and they crash their space ship in the middle of New Jersey. With communications to the main ship shot, the two aliens (Baby Blue, and Maghot) befriend a 12 year old child named Jeff. But there are other aliens roaming the Earth including a deadly foe named Hasis. "

Advertisement

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 36 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Re: Baby Blue

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Hello, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE - PLEASE READ thread above.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 787 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm

bkthomson wrote:Hello, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE - PLEASE READ thread above.

Stop picking on the 15 year old noob.

That's Nieto's job. :lol:
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Liked in: 29 posts
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak

Postby BlueStreak » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Nah, he's fine.

Artists can pimp their wares so to speak in the Artist's Corner, especially if they plan on continuing to participate in the community.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm

By the way, that outline sounds more like a kid's book then a comic really.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 99 posts

Postby MrBlack » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:By the way, that outline sounds more like a kid's book then a comic really.

I can't see how it is any more of a kids book than a lot of other stuff out there. Besides, the content isn't what makes it a comic book; the fact that it is an illustrated story in a serial format makes it a comic book.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 pm

MrBlack wrote:I can't see how it is any more of a kids book than a lot of other stuff out there. Besides, the content isn't what makes it a comic book; the fact that it is an illustrated story in a serial format makes it a comic book.

It's that it's a very simple premise. But hey, that describes most comic books these days anyways. :smt102

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

BladerCT wrote:Baby Blue is an action comedy comic book series I started back in the summer of 2008 when I was 12 years old. I wrote and drew the original issue and my two friends inked the pages and then printed copies of the book months later. So far there are 4 issues in the series with the 5th being worked on as I speak. And now these comics are purchasable online at comedyteamshop . weebly. com and there are sample pages if you interested in taking a look

Here's the basic outline of the story

"An alien organization with intentions on uniting the universe together called the U.P.F. (United Planets Federation) sends two of it's agents to planet Earth, they planned to land in Washingtion D.C. but something goes wrong and they crash their space ship in the middle of New Jersey. With communications to the main ship shot, the two aliens (Baby Blue, and Maghot) befriend a 12 year old child named Jeff. But there are other aliens roaming the Earth including a deadly foe named Hasis. "

Gene Roddenberry's ghost's gonna sue somebody's ass. :lol:
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm

bkthomson wrote:Hello, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE - PLEASE READ thread above.

Reading terms and conditions are for losers :P
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

BladerCT
Whippersnapper

Postby BladerCT » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

I wanted to post some pictures of the book and link the website but the forum won't let me because of the "incase of spam pervention" thingy. But it's cool, I plan on being active on this forum so I'll have enough post to link the site and add pics in no time.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 36 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Stop picking on the 15 year old noob.

That's Nieto's job. :lol:

Ok, I'll admit I was a little over zealous there, but I did not get the memo regarding Artist Forum so I was just following SOP.

Sorry about that! :oops:
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

BladerCT
Whippersnapper

Postby BladerCT » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Sooooo...Anybody interested?

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Creator's Corner