Friday, July 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Baby Blue

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BladerCT

Whippersnapper

Postby BladerCT » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Baby Blue is an action comedy comic book series I started back in the summer of 2008 when I was 12 years old. I wrote and drew the original issue and my two friends inked the pages and then printed copies of the book months later. So far there are 4 issues in the series with the 5th being worked on as I speak. And now these comics are purchasable online at comedyteamshop . weebly. com and there are sample pages if you interested in taking a look

Here's the basic outline of the story

"An alien organization with intentions on uniting the universe together called the U.P.F. (United Planets Federation) sends two of it's agents to planet Earth, they planned to land in Washingtion D.C. but something goes wrong and they crash their space ship in the middle of New Jersey. With communications to the main ship shot, the two aliens (Baby Blue, and Maghot) befriend a 12 year old child named Jeff. But there are other aliens roaming the Earth including a deadly foe named Hasis. "
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Hello, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE - PLEASE READ thread above.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 pm

bkthomson wrote:Hello, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE - PLEASE READ thread above.


Stop picking on the 15 year old noob.

That's Nieto's job. :lol:
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Nah, he's fine.

Artists can pimp their wares so to speak in the Artist's Corner, especially if they plan on continuing to participate in the community.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 pm

By the way, that outline sounds more like a kid's book then a comic really.
User avatar

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:By the way, that outline sounds more like a kid's book then a comic really.

I can't see how it is any more of a kids book than a lot of other stuff out there. Besides, the content isn't what makes it a comic book; the fact that it is an illustrated story in a serial format makes it a comic book.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 pm

MrBlack wrote:I can't see how it is any more of a kids book than a lot of other stuff out there. Besides, the content isn't what makes it a comic book; the fact that it is an illustrated story in a serial format makes it a comic book.



It's that it's a very simple premise. But hey, that describes most comic books these days anyways. :smt102
User avatar

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:28 pm

BladerCT wrote:Baby Blue is an action comedy comic book series I started back in the summer of 2008 when I was 12 years old. I wrote and drew the original issue and my two friends inked the pages and then printed copies of the book months later. So far there are 4 issues in the series with the 5th being worked on as I speak. And now these comics are purchasable online at comedyteamshop . weebly. com and there are sample pages if you interested in taking a look

Here's the basic outline of the story

"An alien organization with intentions on uniting the universe together called the U.P.F. (United Planets Federation) sends two of it's agents to planet Earth, they planned to land in Washingtion D.C. but something goes wrong and they crash their space ship in the middle of New Jersey. With communications to the main ship shot, the two aliens (Baby Blue, and Maghot) befriend a 12 year old child named Jeff. But there are other aliens roaming the Earth including a deadly foe named Hasis. "

Gene Roddenberry's ghost's gonna sue somebody's ass. :lol:
User avatar

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm

bkthomson wrote:Hello, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE - PLEASE READ thread above.

Reading terms and conditions are for losers :P

BladerCT

Whippersnapper

Postby BladerCT » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

I wanted to post some pictures of the book and link the website but the forum won't let me because of the "incase of spam pervention" thingy. But it's cool, I plan on being active on this forum so I'll have enough post to link the site and add pics in no time.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Stop picking on the 15 year old noob.

That's Nieto's job. :lol:


Ok, I'll admit I was a little over zealous there, but I did not get the memo regarding Artist Forum so I was just following SOP.

Sorry about that! :oops:

BladerCT

Whippersnapper

Postby BladerCT » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Sooooo...Anybody interested?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests