Advertisement

Ultimate Fallout #3 (Hulk Therapy Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Ultimate Fallout #3 (Hulk Therapy Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 pm

The most uneven issue so far, my favourite story was probably the Kitty Pryde one, Spencer did really well with her inner thoughts, and the way society treats dead celebrities and heroes. Really interesting stuff. I’m not so sure about where it’s going though, are she and Iceman and Johnny Storm going to become Morlocks or something? The Tony Stark story was interesting, the usual Hickman hyper-geniuses, but it sets up Tony for the future, and the contrast between Spider-Man’s and Gregory Stark’s funerals was well done. The Hulk story just didn’t work for me at all.

Advertisement

Comic_Doctor
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Tag Team

Re: Ultimate Fallout #3 (Hulk Therapy Spoilers)

Postby Comic_Doctor » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:23 pm

I didn't like the missing Aunt May storyline. I wanted to see that develop more, especially after Jonah came to her rescue last issue (outside the church).

I might as well be a new reader to the Ultimate universe since I haven't read much in a long time. That being said, I have no idea what's going on with Kitty, Johnny, and Bobby.

I look forward to next issue's reveal. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand