Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Outhouse: the Movie

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:Btw, if anyone runs into Starlord and he's still crying over not being in this one, he was supposed to be along with Hawk. But 2 guys with crowns was just too much for one drawing which was a riff on Reservoir Dogs, and I have no clue what to draw for Hawk. Bender was supposed to be in it too, but I ran out of space.

Eyepatch for Hawk. Or, better... One year he was my secret Santa. He sent me the first Tov's on my wish list... And a plastic monocle. For no reason other than he thought it'd be cool.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Eyepatch for Hawk. Or, better... One year he was my secret Santa. He sent me the first Tov's on my wish list... And a plastic monocle. For no reason other than he thought it'd be cool.

Ok, I've got a great idea, but I need a little more than give him an eyepatch. I need to know what he's supposed to look like.

Oshawott_Is_Dead

Postby Oshawott_Is_Dead » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:52 pm

:shock:

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:Btw, if anyone runs into Starlord and he's still crying over not being in this one, he was supposed to be along with Hawk. But 2 guys with crowns was just too much for one drawing which was a riff on Reservoir Dogs, and I have no clue what to draw for Hawk. Bender was supposed to be in it too, but I ran out of space.

Starlord should have the head of Bruce Willis and be the only one wearing a pink suit in a sea of black suits.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:
Ok, I've got a great idea, but I need a little more than give him an eyepatch. I need to know what he's supposed to look like.

I mean, that's just what I heard. :groucho:

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:00 pm

doombug wrote:dairy you look like what would happen if Alan Tudyk and Chris Hardwick became one person.

That's a compliment by the way. 8)

haha thanks! ive actually been told that before. Maybe my next cosplay should be wash..

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 pm

dairydead wrote:this is a recent picture of me. Image

The first picture, you look a little like Mark Millar, kinda.

The second, well, you make a picture perfect Dick Gumshoe! :D

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:23 am

sdsichero wrote:Image

You're objecting to being included?

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:27 am

Dragavon wrote:Eltopo?

that's what I though he has my gap toothed smile

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

Who's The Style?

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 am

Greg wrote:Who's The Style?

Duh...

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 am

Jon Salwen wrote:
Duh...

...Jeremy Tableau... cuz that's the same design unless... wait, wha? :lol:

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 am

Greg wrote:
...Jeremy Tableau... cuz that's the same design unless... wait, wha? :lol:

Well, it's supposed to be you dressed as your creation. Plus I was drawing your character at the same time and also wanted something to break up all the black suits.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:49 am

Jon Salwen wrote:
Well, it's supposed to be you dressed as your creation. Plus I was drawing your character at the same time and also wanted something to break up all the black suits.

Sweet! :-D :-D

leave a comment with facebook