Advertisement

We hate comics (Review Group) Week #281: THUNDER Agents #8

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 539 posts
Formerly: AMS

Re: We hate comics (Review Group) Week #281: THUNDER Agents

Postby Rockman » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm not entirely sure what this book is about, but everything about it really sucked me into the story. I want to know more about the two red headed girls, I want to know more about this agency of spies (??), I would really just like to read more of this book, which is a good thing. I wasn't blown away but like Spencers other non Marvel title a single issue has given me a desire to read more which I think is a good thing.

The art was good too.

Story 7
Art 9

overall 7.5

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 425 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: We hate comics (Review Group) Week #281: THUNDER Agents

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am

I've always thought that THUNDER Agents is a competent and enjoyable series and this issue continues that. It isn't anything spectacular, it's just a solid and fun read.

I enjoyed seeing the scenes with Len and Bill. Len's concern for his wife as well as Bill's disbelief that Len was in a relationship with and fathered a child with "the most sought after fugitive on the planet" both fit quite believably into the story. I loved this issue's cliffhanger.

This issue get's a solid 7 out of 10.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand