Advertisement

CAPTAIN AMERICA GROUND ZERO continues.

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 268 posts

Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA GROUND ZERO continues.

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

COOPCAP wrote:To Lord Simian,

This is a post from a Marine on the site.

Marine1 said...
This is great stuff, when we goona see this in the stores? I love the resemblences in it but, the message of patriotism is something everyone should pay attention to. The detail and color jump right off the screen at you. Larry P

It's funny how you put it. "Spouts catchphrases like nobody's business. "

and there is the difference between someone who loves the country and for all I know is over there serving in a hot, despicable, desert in the crosshairs of some *&$#! and he sees the message and what I am trying to do.
You are right I am writing it for children, mine, my brothers, my fathers, his fathers the next generation that will be asking "What was freedom like?" Maybe that's why the Marine liked it. Because he also feels that this Country is worth putting his life on the line for.
I am giving back to that child of someones, that's right, every single Marine, GI, Sailor, or Seal.

Not enough "Battle Damage"? Not enough gore for you JWG? The story starts off with 9/11. Do you remember the people jumping from the Towers? I can still see the man jumping in a diving form. Do you?
How about the picture of the Jews in the concentration camps? Those people were more dead than alive. Did you ever talk to someone who has the #'s tattooed on their forearm? Did you ever know anyone who was on the Battaan Death March? Do you have anyone who served in WW2 that lied to get in to fight for something he believed in?

These people, they know what "Battle Damage" is.

So show me you're not a child and just go back to the blog and thank that Marine for his service.

Excuse me? I haven't even posted in this thread? :smt102.

However, if you insist, I shall reply.

In both this thread, and the previous one when your first issue was out, you get nasty and hostile with anyone who questions or criticizes. Ok, that's your choice. But since you want to go direct to the Head Monkey, I will lay it out for you. That behavior stops now, or your ability to post at this site does. If you can't act in a manner appropriate to a discussion, you won't be allowed to remain.

In other words, show me you are not a child and act accordingly.

Advertisement

Alchemic_Spider

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:13 pm

COOPCAP wrote:I commented on the comparison of the messages,poopsie.

It took me to call you out on a cheap shot to get you to comment.

As far as what you think of the art, to each is own. I think there are plenty of artists out there that suck.

I think after Frazetta everyone should have put down there shit and just quit. But i see little turds out there ripping him off. Trying to pass it off as theirs.

By the way where is you're art? do you write stories? Do you have a blog?

I don't have any. Yes. No...too many worthless blogs out there. If I really wanted to I would just created my own site instead of using blogger. No offense to blogger but the only good thing there is Guess her muff. :smt102

Did you go to art school? If so do you wish you could get a refund for your courses? When did you call me out on a cheapshot? Are you high, tinkerbell?
Last edited by Alchemic_Spider on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Lord Simian wrote:

In both this thread, and the previous one when your first issue was out, you get nasty and hostile with anyone who questions or criticizes. Ok, that's your choice. But since you want to go direct to the Head Monkey, I will lay it out for you. That behavior stops now, or your ability to post at this site does. If you can't act in a manner appropriate to a discussion, you won't be allowed to remain.

don't ban him...I'm having fun.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 pm

COOPCAP wrote:To Lord Simian,

This is a post from a Marine on the site.

Marine1 said...
This is great stuff, when we goona see this in the stores? I love the resemblences in it but, the message of patriotism is something everyone should pay attention to. The detail and color jump right off the screen at you. Larry P

It's funny how you put it. "Spouts catchphrases like nobody's business. "

and there is the difference between someone who loves the country and for all I know is over there serving in a hot, despicable, desert in the crosshairs of some *&$#! and he sees the message and what I am trying to do.
You are right I am writing it for children, mine, my brothers, my fathers, his fathers the next generation that will be asking "What was freedom like?" Maybe that's why the Marine liked it. Because he also feels that this Country is worth putting his life on the line for.
I am giving back to that child of someones, that's right, every single Marine, GI, Sailor, or Seal.

Not enough "Battle Damage"? Not enough gore for you JWG? The story starts off with 9/11. Do you remember the people jumping from the Towers? I can still see the man jumping in a diving form. Do you?
How about the picture of the Jews in the concentration camps? Those people were more dead than alive. Did you ever talk to someone who has the #'s tattooed on their forearm? Did you ever know anyone who was on the Battaan Death March? Do you have anyone who served in WW2 that lied to get in to fight for something he believed in?

These people, they know what "Battle Damage" is.

So show me you're not a child and just go back to the blog and thank that Marine for his service.

Can someone translate this gibberish for me? I don't even understand who or what he's responding to
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Alchemic_Spider wrote:

don't ban him...I'm having fun.

That's his choice, not mine. :smt102

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Lord Simian wrote:

I'm equally confused by this post.
Act in an appropriate manner? Don't act like a child? What this fucks going on here??!! :shock:
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I'm equally confused by this post.
Act in an appropriate manner? Don't act like a child? What this fucks going on here??!! :shock:

What's it matter? Whatever I do, ban him, don't ban him... You're gonna complain cause I am a mawd! :P

:groucho:

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 659 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

(throws voice) I say we let him go!

COOPCAP

Postby COOPCAP » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

You're right, The cancer that was passed from your moms rotting stinking uterus that she got from carrying your worthless fucking carcass for 3 months must have gotten into my system after i fucked her but the aids i caught was when your dad sucked me off after i did your mom's asshole. (You wont recognize her, i shaved off her castro beard.)It must have passed through me into my artwork then into your sister who plays a mean rusty trombone by the way, almost as good as you, (that's what i hear from the other boys on the thread,) But it's what you're dad said to me, My son has no hemmoroids, he is the perfect asshole.
i see what this is. I hope none of your fans get your sperm on their pretty blue dresses.

Over and out.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:40 pm

COOPCAP wrote:You're right, The cancer that was passed from your moms rotting stinking uterus that she got from carrying your worthless fucking carcass for 3 months must have gotten into my system after i fucked her but the aids i caught was when your dad sucked me off after i did your mom's asshole. (You wont recognize her, i shaved off her castro beard.)It must have passed through me into my artwork then into your sister who plays a mean rusty trombone by the way, almost as good as you, (that's what i hear from the other boys on the thread,) But it's what you're dad said to me, My son has no hemmoroids, he is the perfect asshole.
i see what this is. I hope none of your fans get your sperm on their pretty blue dresses.

Over and out.

You're priceless

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 659 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

If you ban him, please leave the posts. :lol:

I want to be able to remember this thread as perfect as it is now.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

COOPCAP wrote:You're right, The cancer that was passed from your moms rotting stinking uterus that she got from carrying your worthless fucking carcass for 3 months must have gotten into my system after i fucked her but the aids i caught was when your dad sucked me off after i did your mom's asshole. (You wont recognize her, i shaved off her castro beard.)It must have passed through me into my artwork then into your sister who plays a mean rusty trombone by the way, almost as good as you, (that's what i hear from the other boys on the thread,) But it's what you're dad said to me, My son has no hemmoroids, he is the perfect asshole.

Over and out.

I get that you were insulting me and all...and that's fine blah blah blah..

But are you saying I was born after only three months? Do you not understand human reproduction or something? We get you suck at art but come on...how do do you not know basic facts about human beings?

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Over and out.

He chose... Poorly.

And now he can go yell at people who don't like his fan fiction somewhere else.

Alchemic_Spider

Postby Alchemic_Spider » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:If you ban him, please leave the posts. :lol:

if he gets banned...can't you just undo it? :groucho:

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:If you ban him, please leave the posts. :lol:

I knew you would, so I did! Don't say I never gave you anything!

But this thread, eh... Not so great. Just a bunch of incoherent yelling. His first one was better!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Creator's Corner