Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Transformers Club

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Say, ever notice that in Transformers, both sides are organized like the mafia form movies and TV?

Megatron, Optimus Prime = The Boss (Tony Soprano)

Starscream, Ultra Magnus = The Under Boss (sort of Tony under Junior)

Shockwave, Soundwave, Jazz, Prowl = The Councilors (Silvio Dante)

Scrapper, Onslaught, Motormaster, Silverbolt, Scattershot, Grimlock = Captains

The rest are all soldiers.
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Say, ever notice that in Transformers, both sides are organized like the mafia form movies and TV?

Megatron, Optimus Prime = The Boss (Tony Soprano)

Starscream, Ultra Magnus = The Under Boss (sort of Tony under Junior)

Shockwave, Soundwave, Jazz, Prowl = The Councilors (Silvio Dante)

Scrapper, Onslaught, Motormaster, Silverbolt, Scattershot, Grimlock = Captains

The rest are all soldiers.


You ever notice that the mafia is set up just like armies, royal families, governments, and corporations?

Everything has leaders, secondary folks, middle managers, and grunts. That's called hierarchy and it's necessary in most organizations. :P
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:32 pm

They had a sweet TF table at the fanexpo today.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:13 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:You ever notice that the mafia is set up just like armies, royal families, governments, and corporations?

Everything has leaders, secondary folks, middle managers, and grunts. That's called hierarchy and it's necessary in most organizations. :P


Yes, but the Transformers are more like the mafia. :-D

Same as here at the Outhouse. :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:14 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:They had a sweet TF table at the fanexpo today.


Any pix?
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Any pix?


I actually forgot my cam..

I know.
idiotic.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:18 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I actually forgot my cam..

I know.
idiotic.


Naw, just unfortunate for the rest of us.

First time, a mistake
Second time, dumb mistake
Third time, we break your legs.

:-D
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:51 pm

[youtube=425,344,R-ItfWY3xMQ][/youtube]

Autobots inferior.. DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR.

[youtube=425,344,nsLcTtCrqwg][/youtube]

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Optimus Lio-Scratch says you are wrong Zechstron!

Autobots rule, Decipticons drool.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Optimus Lio-Scratch says you are wrong Zechstron!

Autobots rule, Decipticons drool.


Um I don't see an Autobot song that proves any differently. Besides as shown above the Autobots are STUPID.. while evil is so very smart.. cept Shockwave. He can't shoot for shit.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Zechs wrote:Um I don't see an Autobot song that proves any differently. Besides as shown above the Autobots are STUPID.. while evil is so very smart.. cept Shockwave. He can't shoot for shit.


If the Autobots are so stupid, why do they keep winning the wars, eh? :-D

Meanwhile, it seems none of the could hit the side of a cyberbarn.
They need firmware updates for their eyes. :-D
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:If the Autobots are so stupid, why do they keep winning the wars, eh? :-D

Meanwhile, it seems none of the could hit the side of a cyberbarn.
They need firmware updates for their eyes. :-D


Cept Megatron. Megatron always hit his target. And as to your first thing um.. well.. cause the Decepticons alas got stupider. I mean honestly you Megatron goes insane, no Starscream, and no Shockwave (even if he couldn't shot shit) means the people the Decepticons who won wars are all gone.

Till my Megatron appeared, yeeeeesss. He won the Beast Wars. :P
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:41 pm

Shockwave in the Marvel comics was badass.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:56 pm

ENERGON CUBES, ENERGON CUBES! ENERGON ENERGON! :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:59 pm

Zechs wrote:Cept Megatron. Megatron always hit his target. And as to your first thing um.. well.. cause the Decepticons alas got stupider. I mean honestly you Megatron goes insane, no Starscream, and no Shockwave (even if he couldn't shot shit) means the people the Decepticons who won wars are all gone.

Till my Megatron appeared, yeeeeesss. He won the Beast Wars. :P


Getting your ass duct-taped to the outside of the shuttle on the way home is not the sign of being a winner. :roll:


By the way, no Galvatron love? Voiced by Spock!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], sdsichero, Yahoo [Bot] and 79 guests

cron