Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Thunderbolts #162 (Giant-Size Man-Thing Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 am

This is another book that seems to have a new issue ever week, can there be too much Thunderbolts? I dunno, but I didn’t enjoy this issue as much as previous instalments. I think it was just because I was confused by the end; Fixer seemed to be opposing the Underbolts, and then he wasn’t. Weird. There were some good moments in this issue though, Satana continues to be hilariously evil, and Troll is a great new character. Plus an actual Giant-Size Man-Thing! That was awesome. But still, I was left dissatisfied by this one. Good to see Matt Southworth getting some Marvel work again too, hopefully this means more Stumptown soon.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm sorry that you were disappointed by the giant-sized man-thing

Flynn the Pirate

OMCTO

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Honestly, I couldn't very well enjoy this issue. The art was attrocious and very distracting.

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Punchy wrote:This is another book that seems to have a new issue ever week, can there be too much Thunderbolts? I dunno, but I didn’t enjoy this issue as much as previous instalments. I think it was just because I was confused by the end; Fixer seemed to be opposing the Underbolts, and then he wasn’t. Weird. There were some good moments in this issue though, Satana continues to be hilariously evil, and Troll is a great new character. Plus an actual Giant-Size Man-Thing! That was awesome. But still, I was left dissatisfied by this one. Good to see Matt Southworth getting some Marvel work again too, hopefully this means more Stumptown soon.

You are your own worse enemy Punchy.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:46 pm

You seem to think it wasn't intentional :wink:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Flynn the Pirate wrote:Honestly, I couldn't very well enjoy this issue. The art was attrocious and very distracting.

I didn't find the artwork to be all that bad. I could understand what was happening well enough. In the end that's all I care about.

leave a comment with facebook