Saturday, April 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

I need a colorist for a serious project

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 am

Usually, SuperginraiX does all the coloring work for me, but I think I'm going to have him pretty busy with all the projects we're working on.

I need someone to help me develop the look of something I'm working on on the side. It's robots and demons stuff.

Looking for digital obviously, and something in the way of the IDW Transformers stuff.

Interested?

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:11 am

Or perhaps you have a friend you may recommend me to...

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:47 am

I don't think I have the skilz.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:05 am

:-(

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

I can try if you want to send me a page and details. I've never done anything like that before.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 am

I could definitely send you a page and you are welcome to color anything I put up. But I will be looking for someone with a bit of experience to collaborate on this.

But you never know... :groucho:

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:43 am

I've got a box of crayons.

Elaina_Hawk

Faster Pussycat

Postby Elaina_Hawk » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am

I'd love to give it a shot if you're still looking.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:53 pm

I did some coloring before, but my computer with all the software is at my Mom's :(

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:11 pm

This is a test shot I did of the main protagonist and his 3 main "armors". The figure in front, Uriel, has been reworked a little and I need to rescan the picture, but you can see the basic style I'm working in.

If you want to take a shot at it, I would be ecstatic. I kept the rendering to basically nothing because I really wanted the colorist to have carte blanche on the pic.

J.Cappello

Whippersnapper

Postby J.Cappello » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Hmm...if I wasn't so busy I would prolly jump on this....will have to see if things clear up soon. I just finished my own book thats fully colored. I found I really enjoy coloring more than I thought I would.

leave a comment with facebook