Friday, July 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Page skipping

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 pm

For some reason of late, if I am logged in or not, I find that with some threads, like the Cosplayers one, I cannot access certain pages. It'll jump to the next one instead.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Now it's happening on more threads.

Anyone bothering to read this?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:43 pm

It's definitely weird... can you provide me with a link?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:10 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It's definitely weird... can you provide me with a link?

Now it's happening with the Dr Who Thread.

the-asylum/doctor-who-thread-t10724-1575.html

I can't access the last page. While not logged in, I can see the last page 108, but not the three prior to it. So I figure it's not my settings. But I can't think of what could be causing it. I'm up to date on FF, the blockers are off.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Now the Fluff'N'Nutter thread. Can't see the last page unless logged out. :smt102

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:48 am

I can view all those pages without issue while logged in. Do you have the number of posts per page set to some weird number in your profile?

leave a comment with facebook