Advertisement

DMZ #68 (Sorry this is late Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 52 posts
Title: Shitlord

DMZ #68 (Sorry this is late Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 am

Finally managed to get a copy of this and it was worth the wait. Where other writers might have stopped, Brian Wood has extended the series beyond the end of the war and it was a wise decision. The recovery from the Free States War is not going to be easy, and it’s fascinating to see Matty and Zee traverse New York and get the lay of the land. In fact, I kind of wish the war had ending sooner and we could have had more of this. But I can’t shake the feeling that something big is yet to go down, Wood has one more trick up his sleeve for us, the wily bastard!

Advertisement

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Re: DMZ #68 (Sorry this is late Spoilers)

Postby DeadFett » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 am

Punchy wrote:Finally managed to get a copy of this and it was worth the wait. Where other writers might have stopped, Brian Wood has extended the series beyond the end of the war and it was a wise decision. The recovery from the Free States War is not going to be easy, and it’s fascinating to see Matty and Zee traverse New York and get the lay of the land. In fact, I kind of wish the war had ending sooner and we could have had more of this. But I can’t shake the feeling that something big is yet to go down, Wood has one more trick up his sleeve for us, the wily bastard!

I think something big is going to happen as well. Things are going too smoothly for Matty right now. I'm sorry to see the series end but I'm anxious to see how Wood wraps the series up.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand