Advertisement

Heroes For Hire #11 (Frightened Child Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 47 posts
Title: Shitlord

Heroes For Hire #11 (Frightened Child Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Heh, Elektra is just a bad-ass isn’t she? She avoids being mind-controlled by Purple Man by holding her breath, and when questioned about it, just shrugs and says ‘I’m a Ninja’, awesome. This was another strong issue of H4H, I particularly liked the scene with ‘Monster’ scaring all the various people, and then how Misty defeated him. I was wavering on getting Villains For Hire, but after this issue I think I will, I want to see how it all comes together and how Purple Man and Monster are involved.

Advertisement

Rikk Odinson
Society Member

Liked in: 52 posts

Re: Heroes For Hire #11 (Frightened Child Spoilers)

Postby Rikk Odinson » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 pm

So, how did she stop the chemicals he produces that allow him to control people from being absorbed by her skin?

I like Elektra and I've been enjoying this book but "holding her breath" wouldn't work.

Rikk Odinson
Society Member

Liked in: 52 posts

Postby Rikk Odinson » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:43 am

After reading this book, it still doesn't make sense that she could fight off his power but, the Kyle Hotz art was awesome so it's no big deal.

Only one more issue to go, I hope it's a good finale to the series. ( I'm not buyin' V4H )

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 334 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Rikk Odinson wrote:After reading this book, it still doesn't make sense that she could fight off his power but, the Kyle Hotz art was awesome so it's no big deal.

Only one more issue to go, I hope it's a good finale to the series. ( I'm not buyin' V4H )

What about the Spider Island tie in?? i believe DnA is writing it...

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 290 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Punchy wrote:Heh, Elektra is just a bad-ass isn’t she? She avoids being mind-controlled by Purple Man by holding her breath, and when questioned about it, just shrugs and says ‘I’m a Ninja’, awesome. This was another strong issue of H4H, I particularly liked the scene with ‘Monster’ scaring all the various people, and then how Misty defeated him. I was wavering on getting Villains For Hire, but after this issue I think I will, I want to see how it all comes together and how Purple Man and Monster are involved.

I agree with you about Elektra, she came across as really cool this issue.

Thank you Troy for the sig

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 130 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Rikk Odinson wrote:After reading this book, it still doesn't make sense that she could fight off his power but, the Kyle Hotz art was awesome so it's no big deal.

Magic. :-D
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand