Tuesday, October 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Boys #58 (So is now good? Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 am

Oh shit! It’s all going to kick-off now! That last page was just so fucking cool, The Boys Vs. The Seven, is it finally going to happen? I’m intrigued by the mystery of who is setting this up, who revealed Jack From Jupiter’s tranny-love? I’m guessing it’s the Man-From-Vought, but it could be anyone. Jack’s rant at The Seven was compelling stuff, it almost humanised them, but then you think back to the transcripts Hughie was reading, and while they were funny, they were evil. Can’t wait to see how it all goes down. Oh yeah, and naked Annie was pretty hot.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 am

I didn't notice this till last issue but Hughie has a fixation with Queen Maeve :lol:

I think this is how the bitch from Vought is planning on setting up the Boys/Seven confrontation they teased a few issues back.

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 pm

If a fight does break out next issue I think it'll be a small one. I think the big battle will kick off next summer as the end of the series approaches. Still, can't wait to see what happens next issue.

leave a comment with facebook