Advertisement

The Boys #58 (So is now good? Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Shitlord

The Boys #58 (So is now good? Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 am

Oh shit! It’s all going to kick-off now! That last page was just so fucking cool, The Boys Vs. The Seven, is it finally going to happen? I’m intrigued by the mystery of who is setting this up, who revealed Jack From Jupiter’s tranny-love? I’m guessing it’s the Man-From-Vought, but it could be anyone. Jack’s rant at The Seven was compelling stuff, it almost humanised them, but then you think back to the transcripts Hughie was reading, and while they were funny, they were evil. Can’t wait to see how it all goes down. Oh yeah, and naked Annie was pretty hot.

Advertisement

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Re: The Boys #58 (So is now good? Spoilers)

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 am

I didn't notice this till last issue but Hughie has a fixation with Queen Maeve :lol:

I think this is how the bitch from Vought is planning on setting up the Boys/Seven confrontation they teased a few issues back.

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Re: The Boys #58 (So is now good? Spoilers)

Postby DeadFett » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 pm

If a fight does break out next issue I think it'll be a small one. I think the big battle will kick off next summer as the end of the series approaches. Still, can't wait to see what happens next issue.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand