Advertisement

iZombie #17 (Damn Munchers Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

iZombie #17 (Damn Munchers Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:26 am

Excellent issue, most of the characters have come together now, and it’s all kicking off with the ‘Munchers’ wandering across Eugene. There were so many great moments in this issue, like Dixie shooting a Zombie, and the return of the Communist Coffee-Pot Brain. I really liked the double-page spread map of Eugene, it really got across how much work Roberson has put into his little world. And the revelation at the end was just a real mind-fuck moment, so Amon caused Gwen to kill herself? WTF? I can’t wait to see that get explained.

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 290 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: iZombie #17 (Damn Munchers Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Agreed, this series continues to be fun. I loved seeing the Fossers and the Dead Presidents interact. I also laughed when Ellie found Galantea's zombie creation -- I think that should go in some interesting places.

About the ending, yeah that was WTF for me too. I want to know how that came about.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand