Advertisement

Super Dinosaur #4 (Project X Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Super Dinosaur #4 (Project X Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 am

More silliness. I love how every issue has Kirkman throwing in more and more madcap ideas, we seem to get new SD-armour every 3 pages, and with villains like ‘Painkylosaurus’ and ‘Doometrodon’, you can tell he’s having a ball. This whole book is like the best Saturday morning cartoon ever, and combines the love kids have for Dinosaurs with the love kids have for Super-heroes. I really hope it’s succeeding in reaching out to the kiddies, because I reckon they’d love it. And there’s stuff for adults to enjoy here too, although maybe not enough. I do get a kick out of ‘Project X – The Mega-Raptor’ but I’d perhaps like a bit more substance behind it.

Advertisement

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 124 posts

Re: Super Dinosaur #4 (Project X Spoilers)

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm

This is an awesome book. When I was a kid 2 of my favorite cartoons were about crazy dinos that fought each other and the good guys always had kids on their team. :)
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand