Advertisement

Northlanders #44 (Gurgle Gurgle Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Northlanders #44 (Gurgle Gurgle Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 am

I’m loving this story, it really is my favourite Northlanders story ever I think. It just has a really big, epic feel to it. Azaceta’s art was fantastic, really gritty in the battle scenes, and he really gets across the sparseness of the Icelandic countryside. I hope Declan Shalvey can keep up the good work Azaceta has started when he starts the second part of the trilogy next month. Ulf Hauksson is just a great character and I never knew what he was going to next. The scene where he’s trying to learn archery was fantastic, and Wood has done really well to tell a gripping story with such a bad person as a main character.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand