Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fav. stories Starring..

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:11 am

Jack Burton wrote:Fixit Hulk was cool but I am still pissed that he beat Pineapple Thing like he did. Dirty cheating grey douche. :evil:

agreed.

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 am

Wasn't Pineapple Thing supposed to be twice as strong as regular Thing?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 am

cncoyle wrote:Wasn't Pineapple Thing supposed to be twice as strong as regular Thing?
something like that. and he was actually stronger than Fixit Hulk. he whooped Hulk's ass in an issue of FF (but din't realize it was the real Hulk b/c Hulk was believed to be dead after the events of Ground Zero), then Hulk paid him back, almost killing him, in Hulk 350.

of course, Hulk cheated, but all's fair so long as you win the fight, i guess...

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 am

chap22 wrote:something like that. and he was actually stronger than Fixit Hulk. he whooped Hulk's ass in an issue of FF (but din't realize it was the real Hulk b/c Hulk was believed to be dead after the events of Ground Zero), then Hulk paid him back, almost killing him, in Hulk 350.

of course, Hulk cheated, but all's fair so long as you win the fight, i guess...

Yes FF 320 was continued to Hulk 350. Pineapple Thing was supposedly strength wise the same class as Thor and the Green Hulk. I always felt like Hulk 350 was PAD's way of making sure the Thing couldn't get a clean win just once.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:52 am

Jack Burton wrote:Yes FF 320 was continued to Hulk 350. Pineapple Thing was supposedly strength wise the same class as Thor and the Green Hulk. I always felt like Hulk 350 was PAD's way of making sure the Thing couldn't get a clean win just once.

sure seemed that way.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:56 pm

How did Gray Hulk cheat to beat Thing?

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 am

chap22 wrote:you're high. :roll: :P Fixit Hulk was the greatest ever. he fought dirty. and talked shit to tell you about it while he did it.:-D

Yes I am, but that is not the point. Fixit Hulk maybe cool to yokels like you but a city guy like me needs more sophisticated storytelling, like a 2 issue slugfest.

leave a comment with facebook