Friday, September 30, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Spidertour02's Art Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 pm

That Catwoman looks amazing.
And the Spider Girl too. Good work.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:18 pm

I can't hold a candle to Dave Stevens, but I drew his creation anyway. :D

I did this one with a Sakura Brush pen, a Sakura Micron 01, a Sakura Micron 05, and some Warm Grey Prismacolor markers.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 am

I guess I goofed, because I forgot to post this the other day. D'oh! It's the lineart for my Rocketeer piece.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:19 am

I can finally post this!

Back in April, Kevin Cushing asked me to contribute a variant cover for issue 12 of his fanfic series Spider-Man: Crawl Space. I gladly accepted, and here's the result!

You can check out the series HERE, and you can read issue 12 HERE.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Morbius, the Living Vampire!

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 pm

My output has slowed significantly in the last couple of months, so I decided to try something easy. This is mostly just practice drawing a cloak/cape, because I like to brush up on "the fundamentals" once in a while.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm

LAYOUT

BREAKDOWNS

FINISHES/INKS

Parker

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby Parker » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:53 am

No doubt you are talented.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Here's a dump of stuff from the last few months. :)

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Here's a drawing of Alice, the protagonist of the game Alice: Madness Returns, in the classic pose of the Vitruvian Man. The left side of the image is the Wonderland version of the character, and the right side depicts the 19th Century England version. The backgrounds are drawn to match.

It's a pretty cool game. You should check it out sometime. :)

blah

rubber spoon

Postby blah » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:14 pm

spidertour02 wrote:I can't hold a candle to Dave Stevens, but I drew his creation anyway. :D

I did this one with a Sakura Brush pen, a Sakura Micron 01, a Sakura Micron 05, and some Warm Grey Prismacolor markers.

i really like this

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Here's a drawing of the Parker family -- Peter, Mary Jane, May, and Benjy. This is one I've had laying about for a while now, unfinished, until I dusted it off and finished it today.

It came out okay, but it's not one of my better pieces (which is probably why I hadn't finished it until now). Then again, I hate EVERYTHING that I draw ...

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:50 pm

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 pm

deviantART user FoxHawke pointed out that I forgot to include April (a.k.a. Mayhem) in my Parker Family portrait, so I promised to draw she and May together to make up for it. Even though I had to finish it with two splints on, it had to be done, so here it is! :)

chudd

A Quagmire

Postby chudd » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:00 pm

sweet

leave a comment with facebook