Saturday, September 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I bought a shisha bong.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:29 pm

You smoke cigarettes and shisha together? Yikes. When I first got my bong, I smoked every day for 4 days and I had horrible chest pains.

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:56 pm

having a hookah and only smoking tobacco out of it is a disservice to your body, mind, and the hookah, not to mention how much it disappoints this guy:

"I thought you were cool, man."

:wink:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 pm

When I smoke weed I get mean, self-conscious and unsociable. Not the best feeling of intoxication for me.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Keb wrote:When I smoke weed I get mean, self-conscious and unsociable. Not the best feeling of intoxication for me.

Weed is cool for people who like weed. I don't much like it anymore.

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Keb wrote:When I smoke weed I get mean, self-conscious and unsociable. Not the best feeling of intoxication for me.

maybe it was evil weed out of an Image

?

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:17 pm

That Oxyclean stuff will work miracles on pipes/bowls/whatever.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:32 pm

eypcrew2 wrote:Weed is cool for people who like weed. I don't much like it anymore.
Exactly!

Can you put the chicken dance avatar back? Please :-D

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:36 pm

Keb wrote:Exactly!

Can you put the chicken dance avatar back? Please :-D

I've been thinking about it, I have ideas, but the chicken dance is still on the table.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:40 pm

You have to at least post the animated gif so I can send it to people.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Keb wrote:You have to at least post the animated gif so I can send it to people.

You're right, its back.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:06 pm

lol, great gif's

too much1 :P hoo-hoo :-D

leave a comment with facebook