Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Golf Tour’s Rule: Speak English to Stay in Play

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:03 pm

toolverine wrote:MLB is not next. It's there in the insanely long article.

misinformation

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:05 pm

It's like when they force Salma Hayek or Penelope Cruz to speak English in movies. Those garbled sounds are not hot. Way better when they speak their native languages.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Crump wrote:It's like when they force Salma Hayek or Penelope Cruz to speak English in movies. Those garbled sounds are not hot. Way better when they speak their native languages.

Reported for truth!

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 pm

kingbobb wrote:Actually, I think the difference (and why MLB won't care one whit what language its players speak) is that MLB TV broadcast and live games aren't hurting for sponsorship $ and ticket sales.

Yeah

The L.P.G.A. and the other professional golf tours, unlike professional team sports, are dependent on their relationships with corporate sponsors for their financial survival.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 pm

CountD wrote:no understand so good... :D

Que?

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:14 pm

cyphon wrote:Que?

Nada, chupa cabrone' :P

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm

lancer_man wrote:Yeah, this is what is keeping us all from caring about the LPGA. :roll:

They just need Natalie Gulbis to play in every tournament.

I never get tired of posting her pics. :-D

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:22 pm

I like Creamer

kingbobb

Great Scott!!!

Postby kingbobb » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:21 pm

kingofcities wrote:They just need Natalie Gulbis to play more naked in every tournament.

I never get tired of posting her pics. :-D

fixed

leave a comment with facebook