Wednesday, November 14, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Preview- My Greatest Adventure #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:02 am

DC's The Source shares some pages from DC's new anthology series!

My Greatest Adventure #1 get showcased on on DC's blog, The Source.  Here's what they have to say:

Exclusive First Look Inside MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #1

The adventures of WEIRD WORLDS' Garbage Man and Tanga continue in MY GREATEST ADVENTURE, a new six-issue anthology-style miniseries. And this time around, they're joined by the quirky and self-destructive Robotman.

Meet Robotman as he takes on a restaurant full of zombies. Follow Garbage Man as he makes his return to Gotham City and seeks out the only friend he has left. And watch Tanga suffer the consequences of defying King Za.

Robotman's "Uncanny Valley, Part 1" is written by Matt Kindt and illustrated by Scott Kolins. "Garbage Man Returns" comes to you from Aaron Lopresti and Matt Ryan and "Tanga: Restrained" is by Kevin Maguire.

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #1 goes on sale this upcoming Wednesday.

Source: The Source

Written or Contributed by: SuperginraiX

http://173.199.169.70/index.php/newspreviews/124/16516-dc-preview-my-greatest-adventure-1.html/

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:19 am

Love Lopresti's art but Garbage Man is so much a Swamp Thing derivative that I just can't get into it.

Tanga - meh

New Robot Man - depends if it's Grayson or Steele as to how interested I might be.

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:32 am

Can't buy a $4 book I am only interested in reading 1/3 of, I'm afraid.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 am

None of that looks interesting.

leave a comment with facebook