Advertisement

Ultimate X-Men #2 (Does appear to be a loophole Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Ultimate X-Men #2 (Does appear to be a loophole Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:41 pm

That was Jimmy Hudson being thrown in Stryker’s prison at the start right? It looked liked Wolverine Junior but I wasn’t sure. This was an improvement over #1, and that was already pretty good. I really enjoyed the fight between Kitty, Iceman, Johnny and the Nimrod Sentinels, the back and forth between all the characters was a lot of fun, Spencer has a real knack for one-liners. Kitty’s technique for rescuing Rogue was well-done, but I’m not too sure about the involvement of ‘God’. Both Rogue and Stryker mentioned being told what to do by ‘God’, and what they were told was correct, so who is it? It can’t be the actual God right? Maybe it’s Charles Xavier or something.

Advertisement

jeremy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan

Re: Ultimate X-Men #2 (Does appear to be a loophole Spoilers

Postby jeremy » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 pm

It wasn't bad, but did seem a bit weaker than the first issue for me. I'm still going to stick with it for now.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand