Friday, May 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Hulk #44 (I thought he died last week? Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:39 am

‘Hulk Of Arabia’ continues to be a lot of fun, and Rulk and Machine Man make for a surprisingly fun team. I certainly wouldn’t be averse to seeing Aaron as part of this book’s supporting cast long-term, his no-nonsense straight-talk contrasts well with the temperamental Ross. Patrick Zircher’s art is amazing yet again, he really is an under-the-radar superstar, that double-page spread of Sharzhad was awe-inspiring. Dagan Shah doesn’t stand out too much as a villain just yet and that crystalline stuff he traps Rulk and Machine Man was totally stolen from Avatar: The Last Air-Bender, but other than that, this was another great issue. If you’re only reading Aaron’s book with the Green Hulk, take a look at the Red alternative. It will surprise you!

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 pm

I've been very surprised by this arc. Love that Machine Man is in it, though i hate that he looks like he used to, and not the Nextwave appearance.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm

I really like seeing Arabian Knight. I became a fan of his after the Union Jack mini where he was paired up with Sabra.

leave a comment with facebook