Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Black Panther: The Most Dangerous Man Alive #525 (Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 pm

This issue was filled with awesome moments, from Kingpin in a three on one fight to T'Challa's race to save K'Tamo while fighting Lady Bulleye. I've enjoyed the Black Panther's war with Wilson Fisk. We still don't know exactly what Fisk wants from Wakanda, but I'm sure it will make for an interesting story.

The last page was also just great with the elevator door opening and T'challa's discovery that Fisk sent not just lady Bullseye out to make the hit but Typhoid Mary as well. That was a Holy shit moment right there.

I continue to be nothing but impressed by Liss' Black Panther.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Stephen Day wrote:This issue was filled with awesome moments, from Kingpin in a three on one fight to T'Challa's race to save K'Tamo while fighting Lady Bulleye. I've enjoyed the Black Panther's war with Wilson Fisk. We still don't know exactly what Fisk wants from Wakanda, but I'm sure it will make for an interesting story.

The last page was also just great with the elevator door opening and T'challa's discovery that Fisk sent not just lady Bullseye out to make the hit but Typhoid Mary as well. That was a Holy shit moment right there.

I continue to be nothing but impressed by Liss' Black Panther.

I dont like TM as a villain. She was far more interesting as a member of the Shadow Initiative, as Mutant Zero.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:49 pm

avengingtitan wrote:I dont like TM as a villain. She was far more interesting as a member of the Shadow Initiative, as Mutant Zero.


I've only read stuff with her as a villain and I can't imagine her as anything else.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
I've only read stuff with her as a villain and I can't imagine her as anything else.

Well for the longest time you didnt know who Mutant Zero was they kept her isolated expect on missions. She joined up to fix her mind but at the end the story she had spent so much time isolated that she snapped and ran away. But during Shadowland she came to Daredevil's aid and claimed the Initiative fixed her but he didnt believe her but worked with her.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:06 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Well for the longest time you didnt know who Mutant Zero was they kept her isolated expect on missions. She joined up to fix her mind but at the end the story she had spent so much time isolated that she snapped and ran away. But during Shadowland she came to Daredevil's aid and claimed the Initiative fixed her but he didnt believe her but worked with her.


Hmmmm, OK and interesting, but it doesn't sound like she ever really truly stopped being a villain, more like she found herself in a situation in which it was in her interest to temporarily work with the heroes.
User avatar

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:08 pm

I loved the heck outta this issue. I spent the day reading all of Liss' issues thus far on the book and he is a stellar writing. Every issue is packed with great character moments and T'Challa in some form of great showing while showcasing traits we haven't seen since Priest's run. I hope Liss stays when T'Challa becomes king again and returns to Wakanda.

Seeing T'Challa battle through the hospital was very cinematic and a crap ton of fun to fight. I especially love the panels where he's flipping around and attacking the Hand and when he flips around side ways to avoid Lady Bullseye's knives in the hallway. Martinbrough is great on art.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Hmmmm, OK and interesting, but it doesn't sound like she ever really truly stopped being a villain, more like she found herself in a situation in which it was in her interest to temporarily work with the heroes.

She was trying to be in Shadowland. She showed up to help keep the Hand on the straight and narrow.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 am

I haven't read this yet, but out of morbid curiosity has Liss made any mention of the the mockery that's standing in for the Hobgoblin during this all? Or is he just focusing on the classic lackeys Fisk has employed in the past for this fight against T'Challa?
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 am

Zechs wrote:I haven't read this yet, but out of morbid curiosity has Liss made any mention of the the mockery that's standing in for the Hobgoblin during this all? Or is he just focusing on the classic lackeys Fisk has employed in the past for this fight against T'Challa?

Mockery? I didnt know that Kingsley was alive again. :twisted:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:01 am

avengingtitan wrote:Mockery? I didnt know that Kingsley was alive again. :twisted:



......................

Nevermind I went through my pile to find my copy. Liss does a good job as you said Stephen Day. Even more so focusing on the actually dangerous assassins and not the mockery one Fisk has in his employ. Still, this does make me wonder, but then Liss needed actually competent rogues for T'Challa to fight. He'd one punched Urich.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 am

Zechs wrote:

......................

Nevermind I went through my pile to find my copy. Liss does a good job as you said Stephen Day. Even more so focusing on the actually dangerous assassins and not the mockery one Fisk has in his employ. Still, this does make me wonder, but then Liss needed actually competent rogues for T'Challa to fight. He'd one punched Urich.

Wait I'm confused is it the mockery or Urich? We all know that Kingsley is the mockery, its why he's headless. :twisted:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:43 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Wait I'm confused is it the mockery or Urich? We all know that Kingsley is the mockery, its why he's headless. :twisted:



.......

He'll be back!!! This is just another clue into the overall grand reveal that Phil was but a dupe.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Zechs wrote:

.......

He'll be back!!!


As a MODOK.

THAT would be cool.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Zechs wrote:

.......

He'll be back!!! This is just another clue into the overall grand reveal that Phil was but a dupe.

Yea Urich sucks but he killed Kingsley which just shows you how much Kingsley sucks.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Yea Urich sucks but he killed Kingsley which just shows you how much Kingsley sucks.


He's alive dammit! This is all one big plot. it has to be! They brought back freakin Toomes man. TOOMES! A dude they've tried to replace FIVE TIMES and still they bring him back.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 100 guests