Advertisement

Green Lantern #3 (Green to Black Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Green Lantern #3 (Green to Black Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Another issue of Green Lantern I’ve really enjoyed despite myself. Maybe it’s because I loved the GL: Animated series pilot so much and am in a receptive mood towards any power-ring based fun, or maybe it was just genuinely good, who knows? The back-and-forth between Sinestro and Hal was a lot of fun, and it was great to see someone take Jordan down a peg, not just by calling him an idiot, but also by demonstrating how he doesn’t use his ring to it’s full potential. And of course I loved the ending, I know he’s not dead, but any comic where Hal Jordan gets disintegrated is A-OK in my book. One issue though, how did the media not recognise Sinestro? He conquered Earth! He replaced the Statue Of Liberty with a statue of himself! It stretches credulity.

Advertisement

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts

Re: Green Lantern #3 (Green to Black Spoilers)

Postby avengingtitan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:14 am

I like the black uniform it almost reminds me of "The Corpse."
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Plenty of great stuff
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand