Thursday, May 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The New Review Group Week #1! - AVENGERS #19

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Punchy wrote:
Not gonna happen!


Is so.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm so glad everyone that used to participate with the group still shows up in the spreadsheet of doom....oh wait! :roll:
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:49 pm

doombug wrote:I'm so glad everyone that used to participate with the group still shows up in the spreadsheet of doom....oh wait! :roll:


'used to' is the operative phrase here, I don't care who used to participate, I want you to take part NOW.

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Punchy wrote:
'used to' is the operative phrase here, I don't care who used to participate, I want you to take part NOW.


Don't invite Douchebug back, if you're going to reboot at least have some standards.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 pm

John Snow wrote:
Don't invite Douchebug back, if you're going to reboot at least have some standards.


If he reviews Avengers #19, he's back on the rotation, I'm blowing the cobwebs off the cliquey nature of the group!

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:53 pm

doombug wrote:I'm so glad everyone that used to participate with the group still shows up in the spreadsheet of doom....oh wait! :roll:


I agree. WTF happened last known keeper of the SOD BlueStreak?!

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Punchy wrote:
If he reviews Avengers #19, he's back on the rotation, I'm blowing the cobwebs off the cliquey nature of the group!


The cliquey nature is what made it work. We need less Douchebug and more 4thy (RIP).
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:56 pm

John Snow wrote:
I agree. WTF happened last known keeper of the SOD BlueStreak?!


I still have it...and it's not that far behind the updates...

Here's the thing in the RGnU, the continuity of the old RG may or may not exist. We won't know that until the first big RGnU event, coming in 2012.

However, I'm sure a SOnuD will be available.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:58 pm

John Snow wrote:
The cliquey nature is what made it work. We need less Douchebug and more 4thy (RIP).


Yeah, well most of the clique have disappeared haven't they?

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:58 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
I still have it...and it's not that far behind the updates...

Here's the thing in the RGnU, the continuity of the old RG may or may not exist. We won't know that until the first big RGnU event, coming in 2012.

However, I'm sure a SOnuD will be available.


I will repair and update the original before my glorious return to tyranny and our original numbering in January 2012.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
I still have it...and it's not that far behind the updates...

Here's the thing in the RGnU, the continuity of the old RG may or may not exist. We won't know that until the first big RGnU event, coming in 2012.

However, I'm sure a SOnuD will be available.


Can you spot the mysterious hooded Fourthman in every RG post?

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Punchy wrote:
Yeah, well most of the clique have disappeared haven't they?


<Points at user title>

Gone but not 4gotten!
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Why am I a douche? :?

And if I had the money I'd gladly rejoin the group but renumbering the group isn't going to get you new members.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:05 pm

John Snow wrote:
<Points at user title>

Gone but not 4gotten!


VS walked out on the group on a week when we were doing a DC #1 and he was buying every one of those. He doesn't deserve to be remembered!

******

Postby ****** » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Go away then Poorbug.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Stephen Day and 57 guests