Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Hi Kids..Do you like making comics?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Here's some wip:

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Annnnd, this is the final pencilled result for the first batch of strips..the intro strips as I call them.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 am

JM, I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm more out of practice with my drawing than I thought.

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 am

Timbales wrote:JM, I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm more out of practice with my drawing than I thought.

Hey Timbales, the important thing is that you draw. I'm right there with you on the lacking practice in drawing department. I'm still gonna truck on through with this. If you decide to pick up the pencil again, feel free to come in at the end of the month in time for the 31st so we can go out with a bang!

J.Cappello

Whippersnapper

Postby J.Cappello » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Sounds like it may be fun. I am usually super busy, but if I have time I would like to crap out a nice morbid Halloween thing.

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 pm

EGADComics wrote:Sounds like it may be fun. I am usually super busy, but if I have time I would like to crap out a nice morbid Halloween thing.

Sweet.

chumberto

Whippersnapper

Postby chumberto » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:39 am

I always wanted to start making my own comic - I love to draw but what if it turns out to be really bad?

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:33 am

chumberto wrote:I always wanted to start making my own comic - I love to draw but what if it turns out to be really bad?

You wont know till you try.

You wont improve till you try 100 more times after that.

Trust me...I'm still "trying", :-D

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 am

chumberto wrote:I always wanted to start making my own comic - I love to draw but what if it turns out to be really bad?

Bad is good too. Because even if it is "bad" by your own standards, the heart and soul you poured into it will show and you never know....the rest of us/people viewing it might not consider it bad. In the end, it will just help you get better or get to where you would like to be.

JasonWelcome

A Quagmire

Postby JasonWelcome » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I do like making comic im actually making a comic book mini series.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 pm

JasonWelcome wrote:I do like making comic im actually making a comic book mini series.

Aaaaaand here we go... :lol:

leave a comment with facebook