Advertisement

Im Creating a Comic Check it out!

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Re: Im Creating a Comic Check it out!

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:37 am

Benderbrau wrote:Baw hahahahahahahaha! So fucking predictable! :smt005

You even bother looking at his pages? Because he's got talent.

Why does it bother you so much that an artist may come here to push a project? Again, is it that these guys are just starting out, or would you go off on an established pro the same way?

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Advertisement

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 am

Doc Jon wrote:
You even bother looking at his pages? Because he's got talent.

Why does it bother you so much that an artist may come here to push a project? Again, is it that these guys are just starting out, or would you go off on an established pro the same way?

You got some balls trying to preach from a high horse after calling me a territorial babboon. :roll:
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

GHERU
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby GHERU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:41 am

thank you Jude for making the "Formerly" feature, and Bender for suggestiong it
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 am

Benderbrau wrote:You got some balls trying to preach from a high horse after calling me a territorial babboon. :roll:

you can't talk to the HEAD ART GUY like that :shock:
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 31 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 am

Benderbrau wrote:You got some balls trying to preach from a high horse after calling me a territorial babboon. :roll:

I now mentally picture a monkey riding a large horse.

GHERU
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I now mentally picture a monkey riding a large horse.

"monkeeys riding horses" is how me and my friends change topics when we can't come up with a good segway
RUviews

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 am

I do have some balls, 2 to be accurate. And I'm not preaching, I'm wondering why you feel the need to troll artists who are looking to draw attention to their projects, and want to have a presence at this site. No one is making you buy their stuff, so why does it bother you so much?

And the territorial baboon thing sounds pretty accurate considering your behavior. Let me ask, is it the territorial thing or the baboon thing that seems to have rankled you? For example, if I had said you were acting like a territorial Care Bear, would you have taken offense?

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I now mentally picture a monkey riding a large horse.

Lord Simian rodeo fucking Sarah Jessica Parker
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 am

And you didn't answer the question, did you actually look at his work?

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 31 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 am

Benderbrau wrote:Lord Simian rodeo fucking Sarah Jessica Parker

AGGHHH!

GHERU
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:51 am

Benderbrau wrote:Lord Simian rodeo fucking Sarah Jessica Parker

i don't know which one to feel sorry for
RUviews

GHERU
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 am

Doc Jon wrote:
I do have some balls, 2 to be accurate. And I'm not preaching, I'm wondering why you feel the need to troll artists who are looking to draw attention to their projects, and want to have a presence at this site. No one is making you buy their stuff, so why does it bother you so much?

And the territorial baboon thing sounds pretty accurate considering your behavior. Let me ask, is it the territorial thing or the baboon thing that seems to have rankled you? For example, if I had said you were acting like a territorial Care Bear, would you have taken offense?

little known fact: Bender prefers the Care Cousins
RUviews

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 am

Doc Jon wrote:

All I said was that it was predictable. As in I predicated that all his posts were merely leading up to him advertising his stuff. I was right. How does being right make me a territorial baboon? If anyone is being territorial it's you: "Oh look you're picking on my fellow artists! I have to rush to protect them! Get away Bender! Get away! Grrrrr!". Take a step back Mama Grizzly. :roll:

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Doc Jon » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Benderbrau wrote:All I said was that it was predictable. As in I predicated that all his posts were merely leading up to him advertising his stuff. I was right. How does being right make me a territorial baboon? If anyone is being territorial it's you: "Oh look you're picking on my fellow artists! I have to rush to protect them! Get away Bender! Get away! Grrrrr!". Take a step back Mama Grizzly. :roll:

Sure, that's all you were doing...

Once again, why does it bother you that an artist is trying to promote a project here? Do they have to be accepted by you first before they can?

We actually try to get artists to post here, you know. And most of the time what we tell them is that it could be a good place to promote their projects to a comic audience.

WHether you'd like to admit it or not, you're just being a bully because you think you've earned your stripes here...

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Doc Jon wrote:Sure, that's all you were doing...

Once again, why does it bother you that an artist is trying to promote a project here? Do they have to be accepted by you first before they can?

We actually try to get artists to post here, you know. And most of the time what we tell them is that it could be a good place to promote their projects to a comic audience.

WHether you'd like to admit it or not, you're just being a bully because you think you've earned your stripes here...

Dude you're being really fucking stupid now. You're trying to argue with me not about what I said but what you think I said. Am I supposed to defend myself against your imagination?

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Creator's Corner