Advertisement

Iron Man 2.0 #10 (Opera House Saved Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Iron Man 2.0 #10 (Opera House Saved Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:11 pm

After co-writing last issue with Joshua Hale Fialkov, Nick Spencer rescues Will Pfeifer from whatever Amazons Attack Hell he was in and they combine for another strong comic book, I continue to enjoy seeing Rhodey use his new abilities, and the threat he’s facing is just so different from the norm that it’s very exciting. Ariel Olivetti’s art looked great too, I loved how there were blood stains on some pages to get across the violence, although at first I thought it was a printing error! It’s a shame this book is going to be cancelled because it’s been enjoyable, but I think maybe the Palmer Addley threat was a bit too esoteric to really catch on, people seem to prefer Iron Man to fight other giant robots rather than real technological threats.

Advertisement

The Bass

Re: Iron Man 2.0 #10 (Opera House Saved Spoilers)

Postby The Bass » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Dropped like a hot rock once I saw Will Pfeiffers name on it.

HNutz
Fagorstorm

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby HNutz » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 pm

The Bass wrote:Dropped like a hot rock once I saw Will Pfeiffers name on it.

You didn't like H.E.R.O?

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 pm

HNutz wrote:
You didn't like H.E.R.O?

I did!

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:38 pm

HNutz wrote:
You didn't like H.E.R.O?

I don't like, or buy, anything he's done, since he ruined Catwoman

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby dairydead » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:15 pm

What are Rhodey's new powers?
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

US Agent
cheese

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby US Agent » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:48 pm

dairydead wrote:What are Rhodey's new powers?

it is a slimmed down armor with no visible external weaponry such as shoulder miniguns or missile launchers. The armor's color scheme is gunmetal with black detailing and has two lines on the helmet's left eye area that glows according to the repulsor reactor's color. The armor utilizes upgraded technology such as an updated Chameleon Mode (previously a feature of the "Silver Centurion" Iron Man armor) for optical invisibility, holographic projection, and camouflage purposes. The armor also possesses Ghost technology to phase through solid objects, scanner invisibility to become undetectable to all targeting systems, and a Combat Mode that can deploy weaponry which is normally hidden and increase the size and bulk of the armor. But the armor has limitations such as strain of the armor's repulsor reactor, disorientation from the Chameleon Mode, and the inability to be both invisible and intangible at the same time due to a compatibility issue.

Unfortunatley with all those upgrades, it still lacks the ability to avoid cancelation. :P

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand