Advertisement

I, Vampire #3 (You promise them sex and drugs Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

I, Vampire #3 (You promise them sex and drugs Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:33 am

This was the best issue of the title so far, mainly because the timeline was a lot more linear and easy to follow. I also like how the book is beginning to expand beyond just focussing on the characters of Andrew and Mary, now that we’ve got some other characters like Tig and John Troughton I think the book will become more interesting, especially with the revelations of Troughton’s plans to kill Andrew if he has to. The art from Sorrentino is growing on me, it’s very atmospheric and perfect for the book, though would the flashback to the 70s have been better with a different colour palette? Next issue looks exciting, it looks like we’re going to see Andrew interact with not only Batman, but also John Constantine, I’m getting Vertigo tingles!

Advertisement

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Re: I, Vampire #3 (You promise them sex and drugs Spoilers)

Postby Agent of the Bat » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:28 pm

So far this book has just been the same thing each issue, over and over again. I am interested enough in Batman and Constantine showing up to give it a few more issues but something has to change soon or this title is gone from the pull list for sure.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand