Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Ironman Armour 3D Model 2008 Movie

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:51 pm

What Bender is so delicately trying to say is:

"I've been hurt before but never again."

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:58 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Both Jon and Bender are right about this.

Bender's right about this guy here.

Jon's right about how artist are treated in general.

The problem isn't Bender or Jon, it's guys like the OP who create this image of "artists come here just to hawk their shit and leave" which makes it worse for the artists who come here to hawk their shit and be constructive members of the forum, because there's basically no way to tell which one from which.

Bender's right, it's supremely fucking annoying that the OP made 10 posts of "I agree!" and "Looking good!" just so he could get to this point. He's barely posted since, too, so we really see what his goal most likely was. And in this instance, Bender is right to be outraged.

But Jon is right - Bender will probably outraged at someone who WOULD stick around, but now won't because of that and it's all because this idiot in the OP wants to do the bare minimum to try and sell his 3D model. For the record, for a forum that jokingly talks about the idea of torrenting just about everything, I don't see an issue whatsoever with this guy illegally selling that model. That seems irrelevant. But his actions leading up to selling and what came after? Yeah, seems shitty to me.

Long story short, both are right and I'm glad I don't really have to determine how to solve this problem :lol:

THUNDERDOME!!!!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:09 am

Suicidal: your original post has been edited and the link has been removed.

While I am all for self-promotion, you cannot look to sell trademarked and copyrighted materials through this site.

I hope you continue to post your artwork here.

Suicidal95

A Quagmire

Postby Suicidal95 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:43 am

Doc Jon: No problem, I didn't make the model to sell. That was only an after thought. It was really because I like the design of the Ironman from the movies and thought it would make for excellent practise.

Definitely didn't think people would be so offended by the offer of it for sale. If you don't want to buy it you certainly arent obliged to lol. And there are hundreds if not thousands of marvel 3d models available for purchase on that website and on many other websites selling 3d models. I'm sure marvel is aware.

I'm not sure what people would want an Ironman 3d model for but if someone does they have the option to get one. You guys say it's overpriced... oh well. what do you know about the effort that has gone into to making that.

For those that like the renders I have uploaded, thanks for the nice comments.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 am

Suicidal95 wrote:Doc Jon: No problem, I didn't make the model to sell. That was only an after thought. It was really because I like the design of the Ironman from the movies and thought it would make for excellent practise.

Definitely didn't think people would be so offended by the offer of it for sale. If you don't want to buy it you certainly arent obliged to lol. And there are hundreds if not thousands of marvel 3d models available for purchase on that website and on many other websites selling 3d models. I'm sure marvel is aware.

I'm not sure what people would want an Ironman 3d model for but if someone does they have the option to get one. You guys say it's overpriced... oh well. what do you know about the effort that has gone into to making that.

For those that like the renders I have uploaded, thanks for the nice comments.

Again, you'll forgive some of the reactions. You are new here. The idea that you may be pimping your work (which all artists do) is somehow offesive to some.

Again, I hope you stick around and we see a lot more of your work. There are big plans for this forum and I hope you chack them out.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:49 am

Doc Jon wrote:Suicidal: your original post has been edited and the link has been removed.

While I am all for self-promotion, you cannot look to sell trademarked and copyrighted materials through this site.

I hope you continue to post your artwork here.

I formally accept your surrender in this e-battle Jon and look forward to our next great adventure. 8)

leave a comment with facebook