Advertisement

Ironman Armour 3D Model 2008 Movie

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SuperginraiX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 74 posts
Title: unpronounceable
Formerly: Sane

Re: Ironman Armour 3D Model 2008 Movie

Postby SuperginraiX » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:51 pm

What Bender is so delicately trying to say is:

"I've been hurt before but never again."

Advertisement

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 583 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:58 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Both Jon and Bender are right about this.

Bender's right about this guy here.

Jon's right about how artist are treated in general.

The problem isn't Bender or Jon, it's guys like the OP who create this image of "artists come here just to hawk their shit and leave" which makes it worse for the artists who come here to hawk their shit and be constructive members of the forum, because there's basically no way to tell which one from which.

Bender's right, it's supremely fucking annoying that the OP made 10 posts of "I agree!" and "Looking good!" just so he could get to this point. He's barely posted since, too, so we really see what his goal most likely was. And in this instance, Bender is right to be outraged.

But Jon is right - Bender will probably outraged at someone who WOULD stick around, but now won't because of that and it's all because this idiot in the OP wants to do the bare minimum to try and sell his 3D model. For the record, for a forum that jokingly talks about the idea of torrenting just about everything, I don't see an issue whatsoever with this guy illegally selling that model. That seems irrelevant. But his actions leading up to selling and what came after? Yeah, seems shitty to me.

Long story short, both are right and I'm glad I don't really have to determine how to solve this problem :lol:

THUNDERDOME!!!!
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:09 am

Suicidal: your original post has been edited and the link has been removed.

While I am all for self-promotion, you cannot look to sell trademarked and copyrighted materials through this site.

I hope you continue to post your artwork here.

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Suicidal95
A Quagmire

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Suicidal95 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:43 am

Doc Jon: No problem, I didn't make the model to sell. That was only an after thought. It was really because I like the design of the Ironman from the movies and thought it would make for excellent practise.

Definitely didn't think people would be so offended by the offer of it for sale. If you don't want to buy it you certainly arent obliged to lol. And there are hundreds if not thousands of marvel 3d models available for purchase on that website and on many other websites selling 3d models. I'm sure marvel is aware.

I'm not sure what people would want an Ironman 3d model for but if someone does they have the option to get one. You guys say it's overpriced... oh well. what do you know about the effort that has gone into to making that.

For those that like the renders I have uploaded, thanks for the nice comments.

Doc Jon
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 1 post
Formerly: Doc Spider

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 am

Suicidal95 wrote:Doc Jon: No problem, I didn't make the model to sell. That was only an after thought. It was really because I like the design of the Ironman from the movies and thought it would make for excellent practise.

Definitely didn't think people would be so offended by the offer of it for sale. If you don't want to buy it you certainly arent obliged to lol. And there are hundreds if not thousands of marvel 3d models available for purchase on that website and on many other websites selling 3d models. I'm sure marvel is aware.

I'm not sure what people would want an Ironman 3d model for but if someone does they have the option to get one. You guys say it's overpriced... oh well. what do you know about the effort that has gone into to making that.

For those that like the renders I have uploaded, thanks for the nice comments.

Again, you'll forgive some of the reactions. You are new here. The idea that you may be pimping your work (which all artists do) is somehow offesive to some.

Again, I hope you stick around and we see a lot more of your work. There are big plans for this forum and I hope you chack them out.

HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 2 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:49 am

Doc Jon wrote:Suicidal: your original post has been edited and the link has been removed.

While I am all for self-promotion, you cannot look to sell trademarked and copyrighted materials through this site.

I hope you continue to post your artwork here.

I formally accept your surrender in this e-battle Jon and look forward to our next great adventure. 8)
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Creator's Corner