Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The NEW ARTISTS' CORNER

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Hope you stick around, spider. LOTS of stuff coming down the pike here. And I'm thinking battles and the occasional art contest wouldn't hurt either.

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Doc Jon wrote:
Logo or banner? As far as a logo, we may already have one in the works.

oh just something to pass the time.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Hey, that's cool. And you never know, we may use it.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Doc Jon wrote:Yes, what did happen? Sadly, the usual flake-age. I'd get 2 pages from someone and then they'd disappear. I mean seriously, just fucking vanish from the internet.

So decided instead to focus on my own work.

I swear, I might've been the only person that finished my entire story. And of course, silly me, I tried to finish it as quickly as possible to make the deadline. :lol:

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Sounds fun.

Many a background in the margins that is made up of pictures that people post. Sort of like the image in my thread that had all my pills.

Would need to be updated once a month.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:20 pm

spidertour02 wrote:
I swear, I might've been the only person that finished my entire story. And of course, silly me, I tried to finish it as quickly as possible to make the deadline. :lol:

No, there were others that were finished. I think we had 16 pages or so complete.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:22 pm

prozacman wrote:Sounds fun.

Many a background in the margins that is made up of pictures that people post. Sort of like the image in my thread that had all my pills.

Would need to be updated once a month.

That's nice, but may be too much work.

I think just something a little more 'artistic' in the background would be nice. We'll save the rotating art for the front page.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Doc Jon wrote:I think we had 16 pages or so complete.

SIX OF WHICH WERE DRAWN BY ME. :lol:

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 pm

spidertour02 wrote:
SIX OF WHICH WERE DRAWN BY ME. :lol:

Well, more then.

5 were drawn by me. There was another 4-5 by ebony warrior, and some by nekid monkey.

Too bad. That anthology looked good. The cover was pretty sick.

spidertour02

rubber spoon

Postby spidertour02 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Ah, okay. Whatever happened to those two, anyway? And Erick? The old BludNet had some talented folks around that just sort of disappeared.

But still, I think it's time to try for an Outhouse Anthology. I would be up for drawing a few pages. :)

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Anyhoo... perhaps we should turn the background into our first project as an art community. Figure out some way to have blocks that each artist could illustrate and then put it in a repeating pattern.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 pm

spidertour02 wrote:Ah, okay. Whatever happened to those two, anyway? And Erick? The old BludNet had some talented folks around that just sort of disappeared.

But still, I think it's time to try for an Outhouse Anthology. I would be up for drawing a few pages. :)

Nekid is a graphic designer that may be showing some stuff here soon.

Ebony (Robert) is working on a comic.

I think Erick was working with Zechs? Not sure.

shannonh

Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

You could make everyone on the board use a piece of my art as their avatar. :groucho:

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:24 pm

There's always that.:P

J.M. Hunter

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby J.M. Hunter » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 pm

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 7338_n.jpg

leave a comment with facebook