Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

NCAA Football Preview Pt. 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:31 am

I thought South Carolina was gonna murder State, and I was completely shocked by the halftime score, and the way SC played during the first half. The Gamecocks aren't that great a team anyway, but they should have been able to handle State easily enough.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:36 am

C20Percent wrote:I thought South Carolina was gonna murder State, and I was completely shocked by the halftime score, and the way SC played during the first half. The Gamecocks aren't that great a team anyway, but they should have been able to handle State easily enough.
well, when your starting QB throws 4 picks, you generally let folks hang around a little longer than they normally should.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:32 pm

BIG PROPS TO CARRIE FOR HER SIG AND AVATAR

GO VOLS

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:31 am

I love me some Terrell Pryor.

:D

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:58 am

Chris wrote:I love me some Terrell Pryor.

:D

Well, it *is* Youngstown St. :wink:

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Beanie Wells injured/re-injured? his ankle.

FUCK.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:05 pm

C20, I'm not sure if you're a VT fan or not, but if you are....

...sorry bro.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:20 pm

GratefulFred wrote:BIG PROPS TO CARRIE FOR HER SIG AND AVATAR

GO VOLS

And to you too! Might make a Vols sig.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Chris wrote:Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Beanie Wells injured/re-injured? his ankle.

FUCK.

Yeah, if he's out for USC it's pretty much game over.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Black Kryptonite wrote:C20, I'm not sure if you're a VT fan or not, but if you are....

...sorry bro.

I remember someone saying they were an ECU fan, and it might have been him.

Great game, btw.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:36 pm

chap22 wrote:oh, and i know i'm a few days late, but i feel i would be remiss if i didn't make some mention of the greatest conference in the land's 15-year, $2.25 BILLION deal with ESPN, covering all sports, and putting EVERY home football game and EVERY conference men's basketball game on the family of networks starting in '09.

suck failure, everybody else. :smt029 8) :-D :P :P

Does this mean no more Jefferson Pilot Sports PPVs of games people might actually want to see?

Mr. Batman

Postby Mr. Batman » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:58 pm

ECU over VT. Anyone see that? I did

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:00 pm

twoheads wrote:I remember someone saying they were an ECU fan, and it might have been him.

Great game, btw.

ECU isn't too far from where I live, it's a good win for them. I'm a NC State fan though(it's like a local team thing), who got murdered 34-0 despite 4 INT's :?

I'm a Ohio State guy. Rex Kern is my cousin 8)

Pryor gives me hope for the future, while Beanie's injury makes me weep for the present

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:47 pm

twoheads wrote:Yeah, if he's out for USC it's pretty much game over.

Apparently the x-rays returned negative, and his mom called into some local radio show and said he's ok.

He was walking around on the sideline, I guess.

I think he'll most likely be ready for USC. But if Tress is smart, he keeps him out of next week regardless of whether he can play or not.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Kerny wrote: I'm a Ohio State guy.

w00t!

Pryor gives me hope for the future, while Beanie's injury makes me weep for the present

The more I hear about Beanie's injury, the more relieved I am. The way coach, Beanie's mom, and other players have been talking about it.. it doesn't sound serious at all. He should be ready to roll for USC.

And Pryor.. this kid will be golden. I hope they follow the Tebow/Leak formula with him and Boeckman.

leave a comment with facebook