Punchy wrote:So? Are you saying Joe Quesada wants his young daughter to have sex with Spider-Man?
Do you even know what a Mary Sue is
Follow the flow of logic here:
(1) Quesada busts up Spider-Man's marriage.
(2) Quesada introduces character named after his daughter.
(3) Said character becomes the most idealized character in the series, including having other people break character to talk about how beautiful and awesome she is at everything. (She's perfection personified, apparently, though this is an informed attribute because nothing on the page actually supports this
(4) Said character gains undue importance to the ongoing narrative of the series, to the point that she's actively resolving plots.
(5) Said character begins dating the main character, quickly eclipsing every other supporting character. This also leads to a sudden increase in her job status.
(6) Said character begins to be be propped up at the expense of the main character, who is portrayed as being selfish and wrong about everything related to the character.
Yeah, that's practically the definition
of a Mary Sue.