Advertisement

Frankenstein: Agent Of SHADE #4 (She does look good Spoilers

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Frankenstein: Agent Of SHADE #4 (She does look good Spoilers

Postby Punchy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:35 am

This book is crazy fun, I love how over-the-top it is, not only do we have the massive Ogre Titans, but then Father Time unleashes the mysterious ‘Toybox’ and it’s full of GI Robots and massive death-tanks. Mental. But there is depth here, it’s not just craziness, Lemire has a really strong take on Frankenstein, and he’s a different type of hero, melancholic and thoughtful. I also liked that we got some hints about the back-story of Velcoro the Vampire, the flashback for the fish-lady was great, so I have high expectations for the histories of the other Creature Commandos. The ending was a bit abrupt though, but it was a strong character moment for Frank. Next month is a crossover with OMAC, I’m worried, hopefully Didio won’t ruin this book.

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: Frankenstein: Agent Of SHADE #4 (She does look good Spoi

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:20 pm

The Monster Planet story arc was a really fun read. I loved the design of all of the titan monsters. The way Lemire had Nina and Frankenstein get to the underwater titan without a fight was great, as was the design of that titan -- my favourite design of the three.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand