Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Resistance is futile."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

NCAA Football Preview Pt. 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:38 pm

C20Percent wrote:DID YOU SEE IT? DID YOU SEE IT? FUCK LEE CORSO! FUCK BOWDEN! FUCK CLEMSON! FUCK THE ACC!

SEC MOTHERFUCKERS! ALABAMA MOTHERFUCKERS! ALL YEAR! ALL YEAR!

You'll be......interesting around the Bama/UT game.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:48 pm

As long as Saban is there I say fuck Alabama.

Seriously I hate that fucker and couldn't cheer any team he was coaching.

If he came back to the NFL to coach the Raiders I'd stop watching for two years before he went back to college again.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:06 am

Clemson sucks ass and always loses the big non-conference game. Their players had given up by the start of the 2nd quarter.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:10 am

C20Percent wrote:Image

Why did someone ruin a perfectly good football like that?

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:51 pm

This is going to be a painful year for my Wildcats. It's not a good thing when your defense can score more points than your offense.

But *YAY* for beating Louisville and for the ESPN announcer for pronouncing Louisville right! (ie. Luhl-vuhl)

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:07 pm

Fenway wrote:This is going to be a painful year for my Wildcats. It's not a good thing when your defense can score more points than your offense.

But *YAY* for beating Louisville and for the ESPN announcer for pronouncing Louisville right! (ie. Luhl-vuhl)

I LOVED seeing big, 310lbs #98 run for that touchdown, though!

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:24 pm

GratefulFred wrote:I LOVED seeing big, 310lbs #98 run for that touchdown, though!

That was a cool moment. I like the fact that our defense is a total beast, but it's sad that they could pwn our offense.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:24 pm

twoheads wrote:Why did someone ruin a perfectly good football like that?

I'll never forget being in Gatlinburg for New Year's one year, sitting on the sidewalk in front of our hotel with my friend when an Explorer with Bama flags on it drove by. I turned to my friend and said "Bama sucks. :roll:" and all of the sudden this kid, who was all of about 14 sticks his head out the window and yells "You're crazy, lady!" :-D

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Carrie wrote:I'll never forget being in Gatlinburg for New Year's one year, sitting on the sidewalk in front of our hotel with my friend when an Explorer with Bama flags on it drove by. I turned to my friend and said "Bama sucks. :roll:" and all of the sudden this kid, who was all of about 14 sticks his head out the window and yells "You're crazy, lady!" :-D

I take it you were wearing a Tennessee shirt that day? :-D

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Carrie wrote:I'll never forget being in Gatlinburg for New Year's one year, sitting on the sidewalk in front of our hotel with my friend when an Explorer with Bama flags on it drove by. I turned to my friend and said "Bama sucks. :roll:" and all of the sudden this kid, who was all of about 14 sticks his head out the window and yells "You're crazy, lady!" :-D

:lol:

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 pm

I've found that some of the rudest fans belong to LSU. They booed during 'My Ole Kentucky Home'. Booed. That's shameful.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 pm

Fenway wrote:I've found that some of the rudest fans belong to LSU. They booed during 'My Ole Kentucky Home'. Booed. That's shameful.

I agree. I was almost killed and jailed at LSU.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:31 pm

GratefulFred wrote:I agree. I was almost killed and jailed at LSU.

They arrested you for almost getting killed? :shock:

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 pm

Carrie wrote:They arrested you for almost getting killed? :shock:

No, I meant to say that I was almost killed and almost jailed, in separate incidences, at LSU. Beer fueled mayhem.

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 pm

And that is why you don't drink too much.

leave a comment with facebook