Advertisement

Iron Man 2.0 #12 (Rhodey you're an idiot Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Iron Man 2.0 #12 (Rhodey you're an idiot Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 am

This series ended with more of a whimper than a bang really, but it was still enjoyable as it’s always good fun to see Iron Man and War Machine go up against each other. I did like how Palmer Addley was almost impossible to defeat right to the very end, and that it was Rhodey who defeated him, because it looked for a while like Reed Richards was just going to come in out of the blue and wave his science wand. The art was a bit of a mess again, I really like Carmine Di Giandomenico so it was cool to see him again, but his style really doesn’t match Olivetti’s or Pierfederici’s. I wonder what it is about Rhodey that means his solo series just can’t last? He’s a good character that combines a lot of the good stuff about Iron Man with a more military setting, so why can’t it catch on? Even with Iron Man in the title? It’s annoying, because I feel Spencer had a good take on the character and could have taken things on nicely, but as it stands he only just managed to finish his big Palmer Addley story. I suppose I’ll just have to take my Rhodey where I can get it in Secret Avengers and wait for the next ongoing that’ll only last 12 issues (yes, I know technically this book had 13).

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand