Monday, August 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Wolverine #300 (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Another home run by Aaron. The scene with the Hand farmer was what storytelling is all about.

Not much to this issue, but again, Aaron takes a tired concept like the Hand and Sabretooth and makes them great.

I don't get why anyone is looking forward to Loeb/Bianchi back on Wolverine. That may have been the worst run ever.

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:00 pm

The President wrote:I don't get why anyone is looking forward to Loeb/Bianchi back on Wolverine. That may have been the worst run ever.

There are people looking forward to that? :shock:

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 pm

When and how in the fuck did Sabertooth come back? I thought Wolverine chopped his head off and killed him a couple years ago?

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Bianchi's art is actually worse than Loeb's writing.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Re: Sabretooth. The Hand brought him back.

Re: Loeb and Bianchi. I LOVE Loeb and Bianchi, (I own two copies of the Evolution hardcover - one in b&w), but they're using Cloak, who, drumroll, lost the darkforce powers, so I assume Loeb is ignoring the mini. Which kind of makes sense considering Spencer is ignoring Loeb's Ultimatum

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm

The Bass wrote:Re: Sabretooth. The Hand brought him back.

Re: Loeb and Bianchi. I LOVE Loeb and Bianchi, (I own two copies of the Evolution hardcover - one in b&w), but they're using Cloak, who, drumroll, lost the darkforce powers, so I assume Loeb is ignoring the mini. Which kind of makes sense considering Spencer is ignoring Loeb's Ultimatum

Now I know you aren't for real. NOBODY likes Loeb and Bianchi. :lol:

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm

When the hell did The Hand bring back Creed?

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 pm

The President wrote:Another home run by Aaron. The scene with the Hand farmer was what storytelling is all about.

Not much to this issue, but again, Aaron takes a tired concept like the Hand and Sabretooth and makes them great.

I don't get why anyone is looking forward to Loeb/Bianchi back on Wolverine. That may have been the worst run ever.

I generally like Loeb's stuff for the absurd fluff that it is, but that run of Wolverine was just horrid
and I do not get how anyone could like Bianchi's art.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Rockman wrote:Bianchi's art is actually worse than Loeb's writing.

agreed
Bianchi is bad enough for me to drop a book
all of his faces look like they got ran over by a steamroller

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 pm

TS PUNK wrote:When and how in the fuck did Sabertooth come back? I thought Wolverine chopped his head off and killed him a couple years ago?

I was expecting to see that answer in the Loeb backup as it was hinted it'd be revealed there. Instead we got a promo to a Loeb/Bianchi mini dedicated to telling the story of Sabretooth's resurrection.

I'm not going to think too hard about it and just tell myself Sabretooth's back and I don't need a Loeb story telling me how.

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:20 pm

I'm glad he's back. He's Wolverine's archnemesis. You don't kill The Joker or Lex Luthor for a reason.

If there's any writer I'd want to see write them two going at it, it's Aaron

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 pm

Kerny wrote:I'm glad he's back. He's Wolverine's archnemesis. You don't kill The Joker or Lex Luthor for a reason.

If there's any writer I'd want to see write them two going at it, it's Aaron

I agree, that should not have killed Sabertooth off
especially in such a poorly written ugly book.

bitches better bring back Feral and Thornn

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Bianchi's art is absolutely terrible.

MistaT

penile prisoner

Postby MistaT » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 am

I can't wait to see what the new Silver Samurai is like. I loved Kenuicio, hopefully his offspring will be just as badass. The new armor is cool, although I wish it still had the rising sun logo on it.

Also I love that Sabretooth and Mystique are back together. 8)

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:24 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
I was expecting to see that answer in the Loeb backup as it was hinted it'd be revealed there. Instead we got a promo to a Loeb/Bianchi mini dedicated to telling the story of Sabretooth's resurrection.

I'm not going to think too hard about it and just tell myself Sabretooth's back and I don't need a Loeb story telling me how.

Agreed.

leave a comment with facebook