Advertisement

Incredible Hulk #4 (He didn't send Sharks Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 75 posts
Title: Shitlord

Incredible Hulk #4 (He didn't send Sharks Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 am

This was probably the best issue of this title so far, probably because of the artistic consistency, I’m not a massive fan of Portacio or anything, but having one artist draw the whole thing was a big improvement. I’ve also kind of come to terms with Bruce Banner being evil, at first I thought it was massively out of character, but now that Aaron is exploring it in more detail, I’m buying it. The page where he’s looking in the mirror was very telling stuff. This issue also of course had plenty of the mandatory Hulk action, and Aaron and Portacio had a lot of fun with it, the Hulk-Bats were awesome, I think this book could start to reach Franken-Castle levels of madness if it really wanted to, I’d love to see that, Franken-Castle would get on well with Amanda Von Doom and her crew I think. Next issue we’re getting some answers, lets hope they’re good ones.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand