Advertisement

Secret Avengers #21 (Consequences Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 55 posts
Title: Shitlord

Secret Avengers #21 (Consequences Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 am

How brilliant was that ‘New Avengers Vs New Dark Avengers…. GO!’ page? It just brought a big goofy grin to my face, I never thought I’d see something so… so Scott Pilgrim show up in an Avengers book, but it was awesome, and set us up for a really enjoyable fight between the two teams which was full of great moments, especially Iron Fist punching Skaar square in the gut and Dark Spider-Man being squished by Skaar because he doesn’t have spider-sense. Bendis has written so many Avengers fights that’s surprising he can even come up with new ideas for them, but he continues to do so and it’s great. I also liked how the Norman Osborn won yet again, he’s a real threat and it’s fun to see the Avengers so up against it. And of course, it’s always good to see Deodato’s Tommy Lee Jones. I would have liked to see more of a fight between Wolverine and Gorgon, but I’m sure it’s coming.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand