Advertisement

X-Factor #230 (Justin Bieber? Wolverine? Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

X-Factor #230 (Justin Bieber? Wolverine? Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 am

Regenesis hits X-Factor, but it’s not much of a new beginning really as X-Factor continue to deal with the fallout of the most recent storyline and Madrox’s death. I did like the revelation that it was Layla’s resurrection of Strong Guy which led to Madrox dying, in the original timeline where Guido was dead, the fight was different and Madrox survived, it explains a lot of Layla’s guilt, and was a cool exploration of her powers, the butterfly effect in action! I also really liked the discussion of Guido not having a soul, some cool bits there, especially the joke about not liking James Brown anymore. Wolverine’s guest-appearance didn’t really change much, he just stood there, but it’ll be interesting to see how the relationship between X-Factor and the Jean Grey School works going forward. Oh yeah and Havok and Polaris showed up, that’s a great idea, they should be a great fit on this book. Am I forgetting anything? Right! Of course Madrox isn’t actually dead, and is now in a reality involving evil Iron Men, should be fun. I do hope this issue being so reliant on previous ones didn’t scare away any new readers hopping on for the Regenesis, because this was good stuff.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand