Advertisement

Ultimate X-Men #6 (The time is not right Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Ultimate X-Men #6 (The time is not right Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:18 am

Hah! I knew it! I knew Charles Xavier was God! It’s not actually that often that I get a prediction right, so when one hits, I celebrate it like I’m some kind of story-percepting genius, and you may say it was obvious that Charlie X was behind it all, but I’ll still be pleased with myself! Oh yes. This was a strong issue, and with the appearance of Xorn at the end, it finally tied this book closer to what was going on in the other books, because it had kind of felt like this was separate from what Hickman was doing, I can’t wait to see what happens when Kitty’s motley gang of misfits head to China. I also wonder where the hell Quicksilver disappeared to, in Ultimate Fallout he was set up as the big bad guy of the new series, but he hasn’t done much yet. Of course, if the woman on the cover to the next issue is who I think it is (and I think it’s Scarlet Witch) then that should change.

Advertisement

3MJ

Liked in: 61 posts

Re: Ultimate X-Men #6 (The time is not right Spoilers)

Postby 3MJ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 am

I bet if you read what happened from Ultimate Spider-man #1 to now, you'd have a blast. I like the Ultimate U a lot.

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 216 posts

Re: Ultimate X-Men #6 (The time is not right Spoilers)

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 am

I was kinda hoping somehow it was gonna be Magneto instead of Chuck.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand