Advertisement

Invincible Iron Man #512 (The target's name is Tim Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Invincible Iron Man #512 (The target's name is Tim Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 am

It was great to see Henry Hellrung again, I miss The Order! Overall this issue continued to fuck up Tony Stark’s life, and it’s very exciting to see him so on the run. You also have to remember that Tony doesn’t even really know why this is happening to him, he has no idea that the Mandarin is back and behind all of this, when he finds out… it’s going the explosive. I really liked the scenes set in the Mandarin’s compound, where Fraction shows us that it’s not one big happy family. Blizzard and Living Laser are worried about the bombs in their chests and are planning a possible insurrection, and there are even bigger tensions between Mandarin and Ezekiel Stane. Fraction always has loads of subplots bubbling under in this book and it’ll be great when it all comes to a head. I know some people have gone off this book because it slowed down after Heroic Age, but it’s still a damn good comic and whilst not every issue has something momentous happen in it, you know it will all pay off.

Advertisement

COBRA Command
cheese

Liked in: 32 posts
Title: It's all about me.
Formerly: a used-car salesman

Re: Invincible Iron Man #512 (The target's name is Tim Spoil

Postby COBRA Command » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Feels like World's Most Wanted II.

but it's got the Mandarin so I'll let it slide.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand