Advertisement

THUNDER Agents #3 (Six Million Dead Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: This guy, right?

THUNDER Agents #3 (Six Million Dead Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 am

Why was the paper-stock so good on this issue? I’m not complaining, but the book was literally twice as heavy as a normal comic! Weird. Other than that, this was as great as usual. Wes Craig is perfect on the art, and come on, Walt Simonson as a guest-artist, it doesn’t get much better than that. This issue focussed on No-Man, who is probably the most interesting member of the cast in his weird, disconnected, Doctor Manhattan-esque way. The revelation that he was responsible for the deaths of 6 million people (Subterranean people yes, but still people) was a shocking one, and then Spencer reveals that Emil Jennings is alive! This book is crazy. And that’s not even mentioning the destruction Toby wrought with hi helmet, or the fact that Dynamo is dead and nobody seems to care.

Advertisement

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 124 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Re: THUNDER Agents #3 (Six Million Dead Spoilers)

Postby Victorian Squid » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:32 am

I thought this was a great issue, I was expecting someone else to "return from the dead" at the end, but Emil Jennings was a surprise. What weapons will he have designed for the Subterranean survivors, I wonder?

I am afraid that the end of this arc will be curtains for this volume of TA though.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 am

Rebis wrote:I thought this was a great issue, I was expecting someone else to "return from the dead" at the end, but Emil Jennings was a surprise. What weapons will he have designed for the Subterranean survivors, I wonder?

I am afraid that the end of this arc will be curtains for this volume of TA though.

Well it is only a 6-issue mini.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 124 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:44 am

Punchy wrote:
Well it is only a 6-issue mini.

I mean the end of the minis and this iteration of the book by Spencer, obviously. I think it's done after these six.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand