Advertisement

FF #14 (Suck it, Space Gods Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

FF #14 (Suck it, Space Gods Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 am

Right, so this takes place before this week’s issue of Fantastic Four and shows how the Celestials got to Earth, they came through the Gate, but not after killing the last of the evil Reeds and also, dun dun dun… Doctor Doom. Yep, Doctor Doom is definitely dead, no way he’ll be back. I jest, but this was still good comics, and very well structured in how Hickman doled out his flashbacks. We see Evil Reed whip out his Ultimate Nullifier, flash back to him claiming he can use it safely, and then… he doesn’t and dies. Oops. Am I right in thinking that the big open room that Val and Nathaniel do their calculations in is the main hall from the base in SHIELD? It looked like it. Bobillo’s art will obviously continue to be divisive, but I think he’s a great fit for a book about kids, he manages to make each child look distinctive. Where does this book go from here? The last page was pretty grim, but the cover to #15 is the freaking Power Pack grinning their heads off! I’m guessing that Power Pack will be the ones to save the world from the Celestials and that both this book and Fantastic Four will be cancelled to be replaced by 3 new Power Pack ongoings.

Advertisement

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Re: FF #14 (Suck it, Space Gods Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 am

Svlad Cjelli wrote:Are you boycotting Hab's thread? :lol:

the-news-stand/and-fantastic-four-602-spoilage-t76872.html

I need 2 separate threads for the column.

Plus... he uses too many paragraphs.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:42 am

Punchy wrote:
I need 2 separate threads for the column.

Plus... he uses too many paragraphs.

:lol:

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 am

Doctor Doom proved he was unkillable in Millar's run, which Hickman has referenced all throughout his own run.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand