Advertisement

Demon Knights #6 (Totally daft Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Demon Knights #6 (Totally daft Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:06 pm

The battle is finally here and it kicks ass! This was probably the best issue of this title so far, the action was propulsive, each character got a nice moment and the stakes were high as hell. Exoristo’s ‘suicide by rhino-monster’ scenes were great, and the page of Horse-Woman and all the other Horses facing down those dragons was brilliant, epic stuff. I do worry that the usual controversy-stirrers will start complaining about the book killing off innocent horsies though, they’ve been quiet for a while and they need a new, well, a new dead horse to beat. Maybe the bronies can get involved? Madame Xanadu continues to frustrate though, she’s always almost doing something, but never actually does. I did like that the origin of her name made no sense in a time-travelly way, she chose it because Merlin told her she would choose it in the future. What the? This issue featured another artist on a few pages, but it’s a credit to Robson Rocha that I didn’t really notice.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand