Advertisement

Venom #13.2 (Tactics plus a big red fist Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Venom #13.2 (Tactics plus a big red fist Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:11 am

Woah, I was not expecting what happened at the end of this issue. Pretty much all of the characters are now dead. Hulk had his heart punched out, Venom had his neck broken, X-23 fell into a lake of fire and Ghost Rider had her chest ripped open. Dark stuff. Now of course none of these guys are actually dead, or if they are, they won’t be for long, but it made for a very exciting issue and I can’t wait to see just how they all survive. Now that Hell is spreading beyond Las Vegas, I’m excited to see Doctor Strange and Hellstorm play a larger role in the story, they’ve been off to the sides so far, but hopefully now they’ll actually do something. And there’s still the wild-card of Johnny Blaze, I wonder what he’s up to? Sana Takeda’s art was an odd one, at times it looked great, anime-inspired but not too much so, and on others it looked kind of childish, Red Hulk especially looked odd.

Advertisement

US Agent
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Venom #13.2 (Tactics plus a big red fist Spoilers)

Postby US Agent » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:24 am

This is a great comic, and how it's been out weekly? Happy Happy Joy Joy!

The only way this book could be better is if it was John Walker, not Flash Thompson, under the hood, but I still like what they're doing with Flash so I'll keep picking it up.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand