Friday, September 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Black Panther: TMDMA #529 (Make it personal Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:12 pm

This title comes to a very satisfying end as Black Panther outwits the Kingpin and rediscovers himself. I had suspected that Miyu was working for the Panther, but I had not guessed that it would actually be Shuri, that was a cool reveal. Once that was revealed, Fisk’s defeat was inevitable really. This has been a good series and whilst I’m sad to see it finish, it was always going to be a finite concept and T’Challa was always going to head back to Wakanda to be King, so it’s good that it came to an end in a way that felt natural, rather than because Shuri got killed or some other forced motivation that hit the reset button. I think that this run really made me a fan of Black Panther, whereas before I liked him, but wasn’t really fussed, this made him a true Marvel hero with the feet of clay, and I loved it. I hope Liss gets another shot at a series soon, because he kicked ass with this one. He and Martinbrough made a great team, perhaps on Wolverine? He’s already proven he can write Ninjas.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 pm

I agree with most of what you wrote, especially about Liss writing another book. If he writes anything else, I'll buy it.

leave a comment with facebook